Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Eritrea: "Law Week", begins.

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 11:07

Supremacy of the Law is a national heritage of the Eritrean people, and Eritrean laws are embedded with the country’s history and national identity.
Minister Fawzia Hashim

Special "Law-week" in Eritrea will be hosted from 06 to 11 December 2021, under the theme: "Nation Building & Law".

• Codified Eritrean Legal Codes
• And the People Reaction
• Eritrea & International Law
• Seminars
• Research Papers
• Free Legal Services
• Others
@EritreanMOJ

Opening Session of MoJ's "Law Week", was held at Zoba Maekel Hall in Asmara this morning. Keynote address by Minister Fawzia Hashim. Various panels (Law & National Building; Implementation of major Codes of 2015; Eritrea & international law etc.) scheduled. Law Professionals will begin giving free legal services to the public, across all six regions. Full details @MoJ Eritrea
Yemane G. Meskel ✔: @hawelti

Eripoblikan

Re: Eritrea: "Law Week", begins.

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Dec 2021, 14:46

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 11:07
Supremacy of the Law
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Isaias-led Eritrea? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Dec 2021, 15:54

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 14:46
Zmeselo wrote:
Supremacy of the Law

Good, we should concentrate on our country.

We have a ministry of justice where there is no justice. Also we have ministry of tourism where there are no tourists. Lol

Having said that....

Regarding the current situation in neighbor astobia, I believe the game is over for the weyannes.
They are retreating en mass from all the fronts which they occupied in afar and amhara region. Now their last fronts will be maychew and inda sillassie.
Nobody should believe their empty bravado that they pose threat to addis. They have lost this war but the ugly civil war is far from over.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 16:46

Supremacy of the law is the national heritage of the Eritrean people...

....are Her Excellency's exact words & she's right, unless smarty-pantz here believes the Eritreans are a lawless society.

Some people's tunnel-vision & endless talk about Isaias Afwerqi is a way of diminishing the Eritrean people as mindless sheep & is such a transparent & childish divide & conquer tactic, that it's frankly getting tiresome.

My favorite quote by Prof. Asmerom Legesse, regarding Eritrea:

We are a nation of laws & the laws are ours!

In her keynote address H.E. Minister Fawzia Hashim stated that the rule of law has been serving as a cornerstone, for the establishment and building of the Eritrean nation.

Active and comprehensive participation of every citizen – at the individual and collective level – is expected to realize these objectives. The Minister further reiterated that, respect for and obedience to the law is a cultural heritage handed down from generation to generation in the Eritrean society.

Cultural activities were also presented; notable amongst them is “ሰለመት” (Selemet), a song in the Nara language by Mohamed Mahmoud & a play titled “ዓባይ ገረብ”(Abay Gereb).

Moreover, awards of appreciation were handed out by the Minister. After an exuberant morning, the ceremony was concluded with the Eritrean National Anthem. All Covid-19 guidelines were observed, throughout the ceremony.

MoJ Eritrea: @EritreanMOJ

Eripoblikan wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Supremacy of the Law

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 17:00

So everytime you want to talk about "your country", it's so that you can laugh at it & ridicule it?

Koremite, your salivating wish aside, with that attitude, no country in the world would ever want to have you. :lol:

kerenite wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 15:54
Eripoblikan wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Supremacy of the Law
Good, we should concentrate on our country.

We have a ministry of justice where there is no justice. Also we have ministry of tourism where there are no tourists. Lol

Having said that....

Regarding the current situation in neighbor astobia, I believe the game is over for the weyannes.
They are retreating en mass from all the fronts which they occupied in afar and amhara region. Now their last fronts will be maychew and inda sillassie.
Nobody should believe their empty bravado that they pose threat to addis. They have lost this war but the ugly civil war is far from over.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Dec 2021, 17:15

Weizero shitmeslo

Do your qentir arse the True meaning of law?

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Dec 2021, 20:06

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 17:15
That's exactly how I feel inside when people talk about rule of law existing in Eritrea.

Aya, please stick to posting photos of that brave child of the motherland aka Alexander Isak.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 20:23

Look at this old fàg, showing himself naked to me. Biiatch, I don't hump men. Call, Ru Paul or something.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Weizero shitmeslo

Do your qentir arse the True meaning of law?
Last edited by Zmeselo on 06 Dec 2021, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 20:35

Don't be jealous of Alex Isak, little boy. If you were Eritrean & not such a loser, I'd have propagated for you too. :mrgreen:

_________

Met with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres and delivered a letter, from H.E. President Isaias Afwerki. We discussed the promising developments in the Horn & UN-Eritrea relations. Eritrea has a vital role in the region- the wealth of knowledge & experience remains untapped.
Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 20:06
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
That's exactly how I feel inside when people talk about rule of law existing in Eritrea.

Aya, please stick to posting photos of that brave child of the motherland aka Alexander Isak.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Dec 2021, 21:09

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 20:35
. . .
You may not realize it but you are contributing a lot to the founding of the Republic by supplying mind-relaxing jokes to people like me.

Supremacy of Law? Are you talking about an Eritrea that we don't know, perhaps in a parallel universe?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Dec 2021, 21:40

Zmeslo

Thank you for your service lol

Don’t forget to remind us when it’s time for:

Week of Peace
Week of Prosperity
Week of Innovation
Week of Education
Week of Health
Week of ________

p.s. we laugh at you & ridicule you. Stop equating yourself with Eritrea. Criticizing you or the hgdef you worship does not mean we are criticizing Eritrea people.

Why you refuse to get yourself out of ignorance in the age of information and awareness?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 06 Dec 2021, 21:53

I'm very glad to see that the Eritrean government is working towards building legal knowledge among the population, and providing legal awareness workshops for citizens whose properties were illegally seized by the TPLF terrorist group. When we told the agame that we will one day pursue legal actions to get our properties back, they thought we were kidding. :mrgreen:

What time is it? It's payback time!
Now you punk, you gotta get ready, for the BIG payback!
8) 8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 22:19

Naah you're just another fàggotísh twat, perpetually seeking his master's attention. :mrgreen:

Now, keep on...

...sennan! :lol:

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 21:09
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 20:35
. . .
You may not realize it but you are contributing a lot to the founding of the Republic by supplying mind-relaxing jokes to people like me.

Supremacy of Law? Are you talking about an Eritrea that we don't know, perhaps in a parallel universe?

Last edited by Zmeselo on 06 Dec 2021, 22:40, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Dec 2021, 22:30

Yeah look at me, nay Hrkam shermùta. This is my pic! 👇

To remind you- you disease carrying rodent: a bunch of Hassadat-Qommalat like you hating me, ridiculing me etc is a sure sign I'm doing something very right! :mrgreen:

eden wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 21:40
Zmeslo

Thank you for your service lol

Don’t forget to remind us when it’s time for:

Week of Peace
Week of Prosperity
Week of Innovation
Week of Education
Week of Health
Week of ________

p.s. we laugh at you & ridicule you. Stop equating yourself with Eritrea. Criticizing you or the hgdef you worship does not mean we are criticizing Eritrea people.

Why you refuse to get yourself out of ignorance in the age of information and awareness?

Aba

Post by Aba » 06 Dec 2021, 22:49

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 16:46
Supremacy of the law is the national heritage of the Eritrean people...

....are Her Excellency's exact words & she's right, unless smarty-pantz here believes the Eritreans are a lawless society...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Dec 2021, 22:57

ኡኔ ጁንታ ወገኖቼ ከኤርትራውያን የዘረፉትን ሀብት ተካፋይ ስላልነበርኩ ለጥ ብዬ እንቅልፌን ስለጥጥ አድራለሁ። መጥፎ ነገር ያለማድረግ የህሊና ሰላም አለው። ይብላኝ ለዘራፊዎች! :roll: :roll:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Dec 2021, 00:39

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 22:19
. . .
Forget Rule of Law, which is beyond the emotional IQ of your boss. This is the Week of Laughing

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Dec 2021, 02:46

As part of the #EritreaLawWeek, an exhibition was inaugurated by H.E. Minister Woldemichael Abraha at the @EritreanMOJ Square.

The exhibition showcases colonial laws, process of codification, compilation & consolidation of Eritrean laws, existing structure & workings of the Eritrean justice system & pictures highlighting @EritreanMoJ’s activities in the last 30 years. Exhibition will remain open, until 11 December
MoJ Eritrea: @EritreanMOJ

_________

ERi-TV: ቃለ መሕተት ምስ ሚኒስተር ፍትሒ ወ/ሮ ፎዚያ ሃሺም | Interview with Minister of Justice Ms. Fawzia Hashim

Aba

Post by Aba » 07 Dec 2021, 03:30

Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Dec 2021, 03:39

Weizero shitmeslo is like the low IQ Weizero Awetash, he gives you a stick to karbash his arse..... :mrgreen: