Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Since Tegaru Prefer to Be Defeated By Eritreans, The Remnants Should March Northwards to Die At the Hands of Shaebia

Post by sesame » 05 Dec 2021, 21:04

Tigrayans, since your death is inevitable, why not turn northwards and die at the hands of your creator, Shaebia. ምት ሞቱ ብኢድ ኤርትራውያን እንተሞትኩም ይሕሸኩም። ስለዚ ሰሜን ገጽኩም ጠምቱ።

euroland
Member+

Re: Since Tegaru Prefer to Be Defeated By Eritreans, The Remnants Should March Northwards to Die At the Hands of Shaebia

Post by euroland » 05 Dec 2021, 23:26

sesame wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 21:04
Tigrayans, since your death is inevitable, why not turn northwards and die at the hands of your creator, Shaebia. ምት ሞቱ ብኢድ ኤርትራውያን እንተሞትኩም ይሕሸኩም። ስለዚ ሰሜን ገጽኩም ጠምቱ።
I agree. My hope is the ENDF doesn’t wipe them put completely without leaving some rag tags for us for target practice. At least, they can claim then, they weren’t defeated by the Amaras, they were only defeated by their creator, the Shaebia :lol:

Every Agame hates being defeated by Amaras….they feel embarrassed by it, however, getting wiped out by Shaebia? Yeah, it is their honor.

Misraq

Re: Since Tegaru Prefer to Be Defeated By Eritreans, The Remnants Should March Northwards to Die At the Hands of Shaebia

Post by Misraq » 06 Dec 2021, 00:29

These was what agames were discussing in one room. They said with the amount of materials and death tolls they despensed got ng southward they felt they could have reached Asmara had they decided to go Northwards.

It looks like they might opt that way but I am definitely sure they will be fried out in one week battle :lol: