Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Y3n3g3s3w

Are they cowards, opportunist or dumb Or all of the above??

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Dec 2021, 15:07

I always ask, are these people cowards, opportunist or dead brain dumb. I think they’re all of the above. I am talking about people from Tigray(TPLF supporters)
Cowards - coward people are very dangerous. Unlike the rational and/or brave humans they act and think . That’s why you see all the cowardice act they are committing on innocent civilians :elderly,, women, children , monks and other(their)perceived enemies
Opportunist-they take any opportunity against or that defies any known good human values. You don’t have to time travel 27 or 47 years back to proof this. The actions of Dessie and Kombolcha residents of Tigray origin the last few weeks are evidences. Addis Ababa would have been worse!
Dumb- let me ask a simple question: how come individuals like Hermela Aregawi (1 in a million) figured out, in a matter of 6 months, that “being in a TPLF is like being in a cult like group”-from her own words and the rest, forget about Tigrayans in Ethiopia for they are under pressure from TPLF thugs with no one protecting them, of them in the diaspora couldn’t come up with anything to pull their people out of this quagmire they are in. Isn’t this the sum of coward ness, opportunistic and brain dead dumbness??

Wedi
Member+

Re: Are they cowards, opportunist or dumb Or all of the above??

Post by Wedi » 05 Dec 2021, 15:26

ሸዋሮቢት ከተማ በፋሽሽት ትግሬዎች በቡድን የተደፈሩት እድሚያቸው በ50ቹ ውስጥ የሆኑ አዛውንት እናት ራሳቸውን አጠፉ :cry: :cry:
:cry: :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 05 Dec 2021, 16:20

Wedi wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:26
ሸዋሮቢት ከተማ በፋሽሽት ትግሬዎች በቡድን የተደፈሩት እድሚያቸው በ50ቹ ውስጥ የሆኑ አዛውንት እናት ራሳቸውን አጠፉ :cry: :cry:
:cry: :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...
Once the Yodit-Gudit of our time aka TPLF is buried the world should prepare itself to hear and witness atrocities it never seen or heard before. One I never heard before for example is the murder of animals, I had ever heard rivals like nomads looting each other’s cattle and other animals but I wasn’t prepared to hear shooting animals.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 05 Dec 2021, 16:43

All the above plus liars. The TPLF believed in their own lies they truly think they captured Addis Abeba by themselves when in fact it was the EPLF that armed trained and protected them and they thought they held on to power all on their own when it was in fact the Americans who helped them. Anyway this is what happens when you tell lies about your own history for decades. Ordinary Tigrayans believed them because it felt good to hear stories about the "mighty" Tigrayan People's Liberation Front so they believed and now reality has caught up with them.

Whats funny to me is when I hear interviews by TPLF leaders about how Eritrea betrayed them last year and didn't help them fight against Ethiopia :lol:. These idiots even lied themselves into thinking Eritrea was their friend even though for decades they've been acting as mercenaries for the US against Eritrea and occupying Badme using the Northern Command and basically preventing peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia. See? Lies, cowardice, opportunism and idiocy all wrapped up into one package called the TPLF.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Dec 2021, 16:58

Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:07
I always ask, are these people cowards, opportunist or dead brain dumb. I think they’re all of the above. I am talking about people from Tigray(TPLF supporters)
Cowards - coward people are very dangerous. Unlike the rational and/or brave humans they act and think . That’s why you see all the cowardice act they are committing on innocent civilians :elderly,, women, children , monks and other(their)perceived enemies
Opportunist-they take any opportunity against or that defies any known good human values. You don’t have to time travel 27 or 47 years back to proof this. The actions of Dessie and Kombolcha residents of Tigray origin the last few weeks are evidences. Addis Ababa would have been worse!
Dumb- let me ask a simple question: how come individuals like Hermela Aregawi (1 in a million) figured out, in a matter of 6 months, that “being in a TPLF is like being in a cult like group”-from her own words and the rest, forget about Tigrayans in Ethiopia for they are under pressure from TPLF thugs with no one protecting them, of them in the diaspora couldn’t come up with anything to pull their people out of this quagmire they are in. Isn’t this the sum of coward ness, opportunistic and brain dead dumbness??
I think one of the main "quality" of TPLF (I wouldn't dare to claim about how much the culture might have influenced this trait) is greed.

I have been observing their actions (measures) ever since they took the state power in the center before around 30 years, many of their actions are characterized by this trait.

The same trait would eventually fire back on them and the looted dominantly Oromo farmers' land from around Addis precipitate into the dislodging of woyane from the capital and the state power that they occupied for nearily 30 years without any contestation.

That greed also led them to not think rationally and start a suicidal war against a big country like Ethiopia and it is going to bring the end of the existence of the entity, I am pretty sure here.

No one is ready to tolerate TPLF any more, as far as I can say.

They eat alone and they are going to die alone.

In Afan Oromo they say, kan qobaa nyaate, qobaa du'a. (if you eat alone, you will die alone).

Y3n3g3s3w

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 06 Dec 2021, 14:52

EXactly!

I use to tell TPLF (delusional) supporters that their wrong perception of being heroes(ጀግና) is a complete farce and will evaporate when the $$$ stops flowing to their coffer.
That is what we are witnessing today!

nizzy wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:43
All the above plus liars. The TPLF believed in their own lies they truly think they captured Addis Abeba by themselves when in fact it was the EPLF that armed trained and protected them and they thought they held on to power all on their own when it was in fact the Americans who helped them. Anyway this is what happens when you tell lies about your own history for decades. Ordinary Tigrayans believed them because it felt good to hear stories about the "mighty" Tigrayan People's Liberation Front so they believed and now reality has caught up with them.

Whats funny to me is when I hear interviews by TPLF leaders about how Eritrea betrayed them last year and didn't help them fight against Ethiopia :lol:. These idiots even lied themselves into thinking Eritrea was their friend even though for decades they've been acting as mercenaries for the US against Eritrea and occupying Badme using the Northern Command and basically preventing peace between Eritrea and Ethiopia. See? Lies, cowardice, opportunism and idiocy all wrapped up into one package called the TPLF.