Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

hellow I am back, good to be back. I heard someone was using my account for the last two weeks.

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Dec 2021, 15:03

Debre-prono downplayed the need to capture Addis.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: hellow I am back, good to be back. I heard someone was using my account for the last two weeks.

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 15:28

Pretender,

You have been on ER as Eritrean for long time. Then you became Tplf supporter. To my dismay, you became Ethioouan supporter! So you are eventually strategically hoping for Eritrea as victor in this tragic war. You recently supported Tplf when war started because you want to make sure Ethiopia remain weak by supporting Tplf. When you find out Ehiopia's reconciliation with Shabia as advantage to Eritrea, you are now cheeribg fir Ethiopia..till Tplf is defeated. Flip flopper

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: hellow I am back, good to be back. I heard someone was using my account for the last two weeks.

Post by sebdoyeley » 05 Dec 2021, 15:38

comedown [deleted],
1st I am Gondere, I have nothing to do with Agame,
2nd the way your army running from the rag tag agame militia is embarrassing.
3rd you are qintara ye Menzie arso-Ader lijagerej. :lol: :lol:
ethiopianunity wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:28
Pretender,

You have been on ER as Eritrean for long time. Then you became Tplf supporter. To my dismay, you became Ethioouan supporter! So you are eventually strategically hoping for Eritrea as victor in this tragic war. You recently supported Tplf when war started because you want to make sure Ethiopia remain weak by supporting Tplf. When you find out Ehiopia's reconciliation with Shabia as advantage to Eritrea, you are now cheeribg fir Ethiopia..till Tplf is defeated. Flip flopper

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 17:18

You are contradicting yourself as expected, chameleon nature. Which is it? You have been Eritrean for many years on ER then you are Gondere from Ethiopia or could you be from the other coubntry Yoseph Yitna types? If l am Agame, how can l be Menzie? If you are Gondere, you dont like Menze because why? Admit you are Eritrean trying to cause havoc in Ethiopia's society. Your confusion is giving you away

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 05 Dec 2021, 17:26

ethiopianunity wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:18
You are contradicting yourself as expected, chameleon nature. Which is it? You have been Eritrean for many years on ER then you are Gondere from Ethiopia or could you be from the other coubntry Yoseph Yitna types? If l am Agame, how can l be Menzie? If you are Gondere, you dont like Menze because why? Admit you are Eritrean trying to cause havoc in Ethiopia's society. Your confusion is giving you away
You are wrong. Eritreans don't have a wishy-washy stand like some of you idiots.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 17:33

Temt wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:26
ethiopianunity wrote:
You are wrong. Eritreans don't have a wishy-washy stand like some of you idiots.

Seriously?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Dec 2021, 18:04

ethiopianunity wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:33
Temt wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:26
ethiopianunity wrote:

Seriously?
Yes, seriously!!
Temt is right….we, Eritreans have one stand, we firmly stand in what we believe in.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Dec 2021, 18:07

Ethiopian Unity,

I know you are wacko. :lol: :lol: But, Seblekoney actually is Dembian. He grew up in Eritrea. His father was a Derg soldier. His mother was agame. He pretends to be Eritrean, and his plan is to destroy the fabric that ties the Eritrean people. BTW, you sound far more saner nowadays. That is good. :lol:

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 20:59

Blue,

As long as l am within your narrative, l guess l am ok, hahaha