Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

The British Colonial Mercenary - Alex de Waal Is Having a Mental Melt Down !

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2021, 05:01

There is a massive and urgent petition for his removal from Tufts University Peace Institute - go to change.org and sign the petition. we need 15,000 and it already 12, 000. Let us get rid of this mad man terrorism mouthpiece.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: The British Colonial Mercenary - Alex de Waal Is Having a Mental Melt Down !

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2021, 05:16

Please sign the petition - do you your share & move our nation!!
https://www.change.org/search?q=Alex%20de%20Waal

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: The British Colonial Mercenary - Alex de Waal Is Having a Mental Melt Down !

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 05:31

Wow, it is nice to see the shenanigans of media has stopped and he is truly coming out with his true feelings on Ethiopia. I wonder if this video has circulated.

I can trust his message because right now the anglo saxons are forming alliance everywhere for sure they will win because they are pragmatic

Ethiopoian activists always work against themselves because of lack of knowledge how the global system works in terms of diplomacy, research, the pros and the cons that could benefit them. I don't know why there is massive push only for Africa and Pan Africa instead of activism should be focusing on globally because Ethiopia has ample evidence and right to fight against terrorism and against neocolonisation. Therefore Ethiopians lock /limit themselves (including the diaspora) by always playing only around village politics and activism just like ethnic fanatics are doing today. So the description as Pan Africanism I believe was not necessary rather this would have been ample opportunity to tell the world ( other colonized nations, Inida, Haiti, etc) to be participants in such petitions. So, stop playing village activism and politics, show Ethiopia as victim of neocolonization once agin. "NoMOre#" message is also another limitation and I don't understand what the intention behind it making it broad. Is it working? We will see.
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 05 Dec 2021, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2021, 05:39

ethiopianunity wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 05:31
Wow, it is nice to see the shenanigans of media has stopped and he is truly coming out with his true feelings on Ethiopia. I wonder if this video has circulated.

I can trust his message because right now the anglo saxons are forming alliance everywhere for sure they will win because they are pragmatic
Hey you traitor Tigray proxy water carrier - forget trying to hide! The game is over! Seek a professional advice for your trauma!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Dec 2021, 05:56

ethiopianunity wrote:

geredHead,

what is pragmatic in your tiny head?

Pragmatism is showing in action, practically.

And here is what is practical. How you missed that your TPLF has practicall melt down in front of the whole world?
Please wait, video is loading...

The house built on a pile of lies has come down crumbling in front of the whole wolrd, time for your reckoning with the reality.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 05 Dec 2021, 06:07

What I mean by pragmatic is not because I am supporting his neocolonization, what I mean is British Empire has always won and still winning. It has now 5 eyes.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Dec 2021, 08:51

His basic argument is flawed. He just read it from the TPLF dictionary. Those Ethiopians who embraced the change are not intent to resurrect the old Ethiopian empire. That kind of argument might be sold to a fraction of ethnic politics obsessed group, but not to the great majority of Ethiopians. Time to do away with the baseless premise.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Dec 2021, 22:10

15,848 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000! The 15,000 mark is passed. New target 25,000 signatures !!! Tufts University and the Peace Institute ought to terminates de Waal's employment!

The 3 British colonial mercenaries
Martin Plaut
William Davidson
Alex de Waal

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 Dec 2021, 01:33

Horus wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 05:01
I can't believe such kind of dictating against any state comes from anybody. I am an institutionalist who happens to think why such blatant dictates aren't addressed at institutional levels.

I had thought that it was only some Kool-Aid drinking Americans that have become cultural orphans. I don't know if this guy is British or American of British heritage. In either case, what happened to the Victorian British modesty of Dear and Sincerely?

Have some in the old British political establishment also become cultural orphans?

In my view, the colossal mistake that some in this establishment made is saying we know God and we do not know Gofta/Gheta/Goita. As the saying goes, if you do not know where you are coming from, you do not know where you are going.

It was not too long ago that a member of the Norwegian Noble Committee stated that in some sense, we are all Ethiopians. I heard that as saying we know God and we are willing to learn more about Gofta/Gheta/Goita. So, if I heard it correctly, it is only a matter of time before many in Europe in general and in Britain in particular start to ask: "Aren't we Africans?" I can already hear that question in my mind in that uniquely British accent. Fallacies can be put on the necks of their carriers. Having this person answer that simple question one way or another will settle it. Good morning, son.

If someone in a European country as far north as Norway gets it, I do not think the Newtons, Orwells, Princess Dianas, the Prince Harrys of Britain are going to fail to get it. When that happens, which I do not think is a matter of if but a matter of when, the old British political establishment that this person serves will have made itself the modern-day Atlantis in politics.

In that sense, I heard the dictates of this person as coming from an African SOB who happens to be a British citizen or a descendant thereof.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 Dec 2021, 01:48

ethiopianunity wrote:
... they are pragmatic
Here is one of the easiest ways to tell a free faculty apart from an enslaved one. The enslaved one says: "He is pragmatic, I am not."

Two free faculties can say whether an idea is pragmatic or not.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Dec 2021, 02:15

ethiopianunity wrote:

Ethiopoian activists always work against themselves because of lack of knowledge how the global system works in terms of diplomacy, research, the pros and the cons that could benefit them. I don't know why there is massive push only for Africa and Pan Africa instead of activism should be focusing on globally because Ethiopia has ample evidence and right to fight against terrorism and against neocolonisation. Therefore Ethiopians lock /limit themselves (including the diaspora) by always playing only around village politics and activism just like ethnic fanatics are doing today. So the description as Pan Africanism I believe was not necessary rather this would have been ample opportunity to tell the world ( other colonized nations, Inida, Haiti, etc) to be participants in such petitions. So, stop playing village activism and politics, show Ethiopia as victim of neocolonization once agin. "NoMOre#" message is also another limitation and I don't understand what the intention behind it making it broad. Is it working? We will see.
Your generalized statement lack of knowledge "how the global system works"
What is wrong a push for Africa and Pan Africanism -- is it not part of the global system ? I don't think Pan-Africanism is a "village activism " If Pan-Africanism help us fight the discriminatory nature of the global system , at least would help us to expose the necked double standard applied on Africa visa vie Eurasian countries . Pan-Africanim is not a mutually exclusive concept that would fail us to work with other countries such as India, and other colonized countries. No more is an activism that exposes the western medias mercenary news coverage that insulted the intellect of the Ethiopian people and of Africans. PanAfricanism is not ant-ism but a demand to be respected and treated as such. That -my brother is not too much to ask.