Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Compare and contrast !!Egyptian youtuber worried about enormously popular and triumphant PMAA.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2021, 05:51

Compare and contrast !!Egyptian youtuber worried about enormously popular and triumphant PMAA.

Just over a week ago the guy was stating " It feels good to be an Egyptian at a time in which Egypt inaugurates the new Al-kabash road in Luxor and the enemies of Egypt are fighting to the last man." Yesterday when I checked his youtube channel for his latest comments on current affairs concerning Egypt and the region his schadenfreude turned into utter despondency and his tone sounded something to the effect : " The guy is winning and in a matter of a month or two he will have everything finished and will proceed with the completion of the Dam and the third phase of the filling. He has enough time before the coming rainy season. Negotiations do not seem to be on the horizon. They will do things in their own way. The Americans sent their female envoy to Cairo to talk about the Renaissance Dam when they thought that Abi was finished and the Tigray were about to enter Addis Ababa, the capital. Now the situation has changed. The dam has to be destroyed. We have to get rid of the web site( It is my Dam ) through which they collect money. Those who can do it should do. I am not going to use other words for fear of being blocked by youtube. The dam has to be hit because we do not have any other choice."

Abe Abraham

Re: Compare and contrast !!Egyptian youtuber worried about enormously popular and triumphant PMAA.

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2021, 08:06

• This is the guy calling for the destruction of the Renaissance Dam and an attack to disable " It is my Dam. "