Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Samuel’s Fire: Revelation of Fake Jesus and Exposing Antichrist Jews, Ethiopians and Capitalistians

Post by teodroseIII » 04 Dec 2021, 04:58

A closing note to the devil who has my life a living hell for the past two months. You think you have the upper hand at the moment but trust me when I tell you, in the end you will end up in a tsunami of regret as you burn in hell for an eternity. It is said that satan’s number one job is to shatter marriages and divide families; I can attest first hand given that my wife and I are no longer together and the spirit of the devil has convinced her to abandon her marriage and unconscionably inspired her to prevent me from seeing my son Yohannes for 33 days and counting.

The old me would have resorted to anger and act in ways that are ungodly, the glory belongs to God because two years of homelessness seven years ago followed up by two months of tribulation imbued in my heart the wisdom to give my battles to God. Though I miss my son desperately and it pains me greatly to hear my son cry “daddy, daddy” each time I FaceTime him, I am going to trust that the Bethlehem I married will return to her right mind and stop weaponizing my son against his dad. I believe in an awesome God in heaven, He sees and observes all and will measure all according to their deeds....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/samuel-fire-re ... rist-8-11/