Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: TWEET:OMG -ስምንተኛው ሺህ እየደረሰ ይሆን? ተራራው/WEIXO_ቁማር_እየተበላ_ነው|UN: ERITREA AGREES TO LET FOOD AID TO TIGRAY THROUGHT ITS PO

Post by eden » 04 Dec 2021, 07:11

This is an illustration that war (including past war in ‘98) really is between the two Tegaru. I feel bad for the non Tegaru Eritreans and the 100 million Ethiopians that are perishing in a war that’s not their war but the war of Tegaru supported by collaborators, domestic and foreign.

Shame to Tegaru leaderships in Asmara and Meqele. History will judge you and already has.

Having said that, I also welcome hgdef (Tegaru leaderships in Asmara) allowing humanitarian access. This is one good thing I have seen in decades. Thank goodness! The two Tegaru can use such sensibilities.

Afar, Gondar and Wollo people can benefit from our ports. Hopefully, things turn around for the common folk that is bearing the cost of war.

eritrea

Re: TWEET:OMG -ስምንተኛው ሺህ እየደረሰ ይሆን? ተራራው/WEIXO_ቁማር_እየተበላ_ነው|UN: ERITREA AGREES TO LET FOOD AID TO TIGRAY THROUGHT ITS PO

Post by eritrea » 04 Dec 2021, 08:03

You are at it again, attempting to hoodwink as if there is anybody left in your neighborhood to hoodwink this days.

Eritrea has never closed its doors to support people in need. But, both TPLF and UN were not willing to use Eritrean ports because what they call humanitarian aid is not aid to needy people to begin with. It is a cover up and has always been that way. And they know, shipping through Eritrea will need throughly checking by Eritrean authorities and they don't like that to happen.

And save us from your Tegaru on both sides crap argument.

eden wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 07:11
This is an illustration that war (including past war in ‘98) really is between the two Tegaru. I feel bad for the non Tegaru Eritreans and the 100 million Ethiopians that are perishing in a war that’s not their war but the war of Tegaru supported by collaborators, domestic and foreign.

Shame to Tegaru leaderships in Asmara and Meqele. History will judge you and already has.

Having said that, I also welcome hgdef (Tegaru leaderships in Asmara) allowing humanitarian access. This is one good thing I have seen in decades. Thank goodness! The two Tegaru can use such sensibilities.

Afar, Gondar and Wollo people can benefit from our ports. Hopefully, things turn around for the common folk that is bearing the cost of war.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Dec 2021, 08:20

eritrea wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 08:03
You are at it again, attempting to hoodwink as if there is anybody left in your neighborhood to hoodwink this days.

Eritrea has never closed its doors to support people in need. But, both TPLF and UN were not willing to use Eritrean ports because what they call humanitarian aid is not aid to needy people to begin with. It is a cover up and has always been that way. And they know, shipping through Eritrea will need throughly checking by Eritrean authorities and they don't like that to happen.

And save us from your Tegaru on both sides crap argument.

eden wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 07:11

You forgot two things:

1_Hasada : they do not want you to get money in exchange for port services.

2_Demonization : They wouldn't know what to do with their demonization campaign against Eritrea if our true humanitarian face were to get the attention of the international community ( real IC).

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 04 Dec 2021, 09:27

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 08:20
You forgot two things:

1_Hasada : they do not want you to get money in exchange for port services.

2_Demonization : They wouldn't know what to do with their demonization campaign against Eritrea if our true humanitarian face were to get the attention of the international community ( real IC).
I totally agree...!