Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Who is afraid of peace deal in Ethiopial? Isaias and Egypt!

Post by Axumezana » 03 Dec 2021, 18:58

The only parties who are not interested in peace are Isaias and Egypt. Isaias wants TPLF to be destroyed and Egypt wants a weak Ethiopia that signs a zero sum water share agreement!

Axumezana

Re: Who is afraid of peace deal in Ethiopial? Isaias and Egypt!

Post by Axumezana » 05 Dec 2021, 13:54

Axumezana wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 18:58
The only parties who are not interested in peace are Isaias and Egypt. Isaias wants TPLF to be destroyed and Egypt wants a weak Ethiopia that signs a zero sum water share agreement!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Dec 2021, 14:07

Agame Zana,

To get back to where TPLF was just two weeks ago, it has to sacrifice 5x more than it has squandered so far. Wow ...That is deep, I mean really deep, man. :lol: The youngsters will have to run away from TPLF now. That is the only way for the Tigray youth to survive. You need to join, man. Man up , will ya :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Dec 2021, 14:53

AxumeQizenam
I got to be honest with you; the speed of the war going on at the moment that's seems to be nearing its end is worries me; i.e, too fast. Like many Eritreans (I would say ALL), we want this war to go on for a little longer :lol: :lol: ....We are just enjoying the thousands of Agames death every single day...you know, the dead agame is a good agame. Let the a'ss kicking continue for a while until Chigray has left with no freaking breathing living things exists there.

Axumezana wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 18:58

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Dec 2021, 15:46

I second your idea.
The supposedly agames war is about to end soon.
But me like you want to see it go longer for the purpose of inflicting a very lasting pain on these funfunat agame aliet.
After all, why would a sane human being feel sorry for a dumb a*ss who willingly wants to jump off 20 story high rise building or go inside a burning building.
A DEAD AGAME IS THE ONLY GOOD AGAME.
But quick or sudden death is not painful. And these rats should not die quick. Slow, excruciating pain death is what I want to see.
So, I want to see these filthy tegarus experience the mother of all pains for a longer time.