Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

This is A very crucial message to OROMOS.

Post by tolcha » 03 Dec 2021, 13:47

Yes, especially for Educated and so called diaspora elites:-

I think it is time to think and decide your and your people’s fate. We have tried multiple times and due to our own sons/daughters ( most of them Oromos, even though some hybrid’s like Psycho Abiy is also involved in Ormos gov or administrative system) , Oromo struggle is betrayed. The elites are divided and every body speaks for himself/herself and listen to their owns voice . Unity is deteriorated. Other ethnics uses Oromos as Trojan horse and either you guys stop talk nonsense and fight on your own, or stop fighting g and let the existing beech decide your people fate. If you tried multiple times to free yourself and failed, then it means that you are born to be slave. That is all I can say.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: This is A very crucial message to OROMOS.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Dec 2021, 13:55

tolcha wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:47

I think it is time to think and decide your and your people’s fate. We have tried multiple times and due to our own sons/daughters ( most of them Oromos, even though some hybrid’s like Psycho Abiy is also involved in Ormos gov or administrative system) , Oromo struggle is betrayed. The elites are divided and every body speaks for himself/herself and listen to their owns voice . Unity is deteriorated. Other ethnics uses Oromos as Trojan horse and either you guys stop talk nonsense and fight on your own, or stop fighting g and let the existing beech decide your people fate. If you tried multiple times to free yourself and failed, then it means that you are born to be slave. That is all I can say.
Our fate will be decided by TPLF.

Is something not going well with the entity?

Oromo struggle betrayed? Don't kid me, please!

Oromo is leading the country, the whole world knows this.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 03 Dec 2021, 14:07

DefendTheTruth wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:55
tolcha wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:47

Our fate will be decided by TPLF.

Is something not going well with the entity?

Oromo struggle betrayed? Don't kid me, please!

Oromo is leading the country, the whole world knows this.
Hi bedew,
Min alk?

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 03 Dec 2021, 15:38

ዓጋሜው ቶልቻ

ቂጥህን በዳ በዳ ስትደረግ ኦሮሞ ድረስልኝ እያልክ አትጩህ። :lol: