Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sarcasm

Re: እንዴት ነው ግን በእርግጠኝነት ነገ ይህንን ቦታ እንቆጣጠራለን ተብሎ የሚዘገበው? ጦርነት አይደለም እንዴ? Is it Really a Piece of Cake?

Post by sarcasm » 02 Dec 2021, 20:19

ኮምቦልቻን ጨምሮ በርካታ ከተሞች ዛሬና ነገ ነፃ ይወጣሉ
ኅዳር 23/2014 (ዋልታ) ዛሬና ነገ በሚከወኑ ኦፕሬሽኖች ኬሚሴ፣ ባቲና ኮምቦልቻን ጨምሮ በርካታ ከተሞች በወገን ጦር እንደሚያዙ ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር እና የጦር ኃይሎች ጠቅላይ አዛዥ ዐቢይ አሕመድ (ዶ/ር) ገለፁ፡፡

ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትሩ ከጃማ ደጎሎ ግንባር ባደረጉት ገለፃ የኢትዮጵያ ጥምር ጦር ወደ ደሴ የሚቃረብበትን መንገድም ይይዛል ብለዋል፡፡

በደጎሎ ግንባር ስልታዊ ኦፕሬሽኖች እየተደረጉ ሲሆን በዚህም ሰሜን ሸዋ የገባው የጠላት ኃይል እንዳይወጣ ይደረጋል ነው ያሉት፡፡

እንደ ጋሸና ባሉ ድል በተገኘባቸው አካባቢዎች ይዞታን የበለጠ የማስፋት ሥራ እየተሰራ ነው ብለዋል፡፡
‹‹አሁን ላይ ጠላት ፈርሷል፤ ተሸንፏል›› ያሉት ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትሩ ከሕዝቡ ጋር ሆኖ ጠላትን የመልቀም፣ የዘረፈውን ንብረትና ትጥቅ የማስቀረትና ጠላት በቡድን ሆኖ የማይወጣበትን አግባብ የመፍጠር ሥራ ነው እየተሰራ ያለው ብለዋል፡፡
Please wait, video is loading...

Educator

Re: እንዴት ነው ግን በእርግጠኝነት ነገ ይህንን ቦታ እንቆጣጠራለን ተብሎ የሚዘገበው? ጦርነት አይደለም እንዴ? Is it Really a Piece of Cake?

Post by Educator » 02 Dec 2021, 20:49

Yes, it was a piece of cake. The deal has been made that Tigray will get Raya, Humera, and Wolkait in return for Woyanes leaving Amhara region. Tigray will also get economic compensation mainly from US and EU countries in the name of reconstruction. Abiy has agreed to formation of a coalition government that includes TPLF and OLF. He will release all political prisoners including woyane officials.
What you see now is a face saving action for Abiy and to neutralize Amhara resistance force who will disagree to the deal that will surrender wolkait and Raya. OLF and woyane will help all Fano leaders killed or arrested.
Woyanes next assignment will be Eritrea and Isayas Afwerki. Cowboys are the winners of all prizes. Ethiopians die for unknown cause.
sarcasm wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:40
If it was a piece of cake, why did he let Wello to go through what happened for months?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 02 Dec 2021, 20:55

Agame educator wrote,
Woyanes next assignment will be Eritrea and Isayas Afwerki.
Agame man, you are a comedian. We know eachother, don't we ? :lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 02 Dec 2021, 21:27

Eden I have a feeling they know exactly when they will be in Mekele. Here is my theory. The Abiy administration purposely let TPLF to stretch to breaking point.
Why ? Remember the genocide drama ? The more TPLF stretches out, becoming invader playing the genocide playbook has become difficult, most probably the Abiy administration knew that.
Why the Abiy administration believed TPLF might go wild scattering all over Ethiopia ? They might guess as I did TPLF might desperately try to act a formidable force to those outside enemies who sponsored the whole thing to begin with.
Now, my dear friend Eden, Ethiopian holiday is around the corner. And the TPLF leaders who are still breathing are few and confused.
The Abiy administration might have a plan to celebrate the holiday with the people of Tigray.
Forget about Combolcha.
Make your way to Mekele to meet the new Tigray president.

Educator

Post by Educator » 02 Dec 2021, 22:41

Mamo Killo is really dumb if he purposely let TPLF to stretch all the way to Drbrebirhan to loot and destroy Birr 300 billion worth of public wealth, cause the loss of entire livestock of private farmers, and subject women and girls to gang rape "by men" just to achieve his goal of stretching TPLF.
It is not only Mamo Killo who is dumb but also those who believe this narrative. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 21:27
Eden I have a feeling they know exactly when they will be in Mekele. Here is my theory. The Abiy administration purposely let TPLF to stretch to breaking point.
Last edited by Educator on 03 Dec 2021, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 03 Dec 2021, 19:30

Thanks educator, very logical analysis.

Sam, you eat politics for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. You don't start political analysis with "I have a feeling ...". Feelings are biased and misleading. You read politics with your head - not your heart.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 03 Dec 2021, 20:18

Eden if I eat politics for breakfast, lunch , and dinner my political analysis must be at least above average. However you have issue with it.
I have a feeling is a polite way of saying what is going to happen. You do not want me to start a sentence with “ I am certain” I believe. That has an air of arrogance in most cases, not always.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 23 Feb 2022, 13:41

Educator wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:49
Yes, it was a piece of cake. The deal has been made that Tigray will get Raya, Humera, and Wolkait in return for Woyanes leaving Amhara region. Tigray will also get economic compensation mainly from US and EU countries in the name of reconstruction. Abiy has agreed to formation of a coalition government that includes TPLF and OLF. He will release all political prisoners including woyane officials.
What you see now is a face saving action for Abiy and to neutralize Amhara resistance force who will disagree to the deal that will surrender wolkait and Raya. OLF and woyane will help all Fano leaders killed or arrested.
Woyanes next assignment will be Eritrea and Isayas Afwerki. Cowboys are the winners of all prizes. Ethiopians die for unknown cause.
sarcasm wrote:
If it was a piece of cake, why did he let Wello to go through what happened for months?
You must be the best political analyst at mereja unless you are directly involved the negotiations, which I doubt. Information about the deal is leaking out into mainstream media now. Habtamu and Ermias had full of praise for Abiy during the withdrawal of TDF from Afar and Amhara regions.It seems that hey are now receiving the information of what really happened.

Educator

Post by Educator » 23 Feb 2022, 14:38

Blueshift,
You still think I am a comedian?
Blueshift wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:55
Agame educator wrote,
Woyanes next assignment will be Eritrea and Isayas Afwerki.
Agame man, you are a comedian. We know eachother, don't we ? :lol: :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 23 Feb 2022, 15:01

Sarcasm,
There is one problem with Mamo Killo though, he just couldn't keep his part of the deal. There are two reasons why he couldn't keep his word: 1- he is powerless in the current situation. He is faced with Fano and the Amhara's resistance to the deal. 2- he thinks he can backtrack on his promise by employing the "Beshasha Arada " skill. In any case though, both Woyanes and Americans have sensed his backtracking that they have started exerting more pressure. Woyanes are given greenlight to concur more Amhara and Afar lands so he can understand how easy it is to bring him down on his knees. And the Americans are formulating further economic sanctions. This guy is no good for leadership. No wonder he is named Mamo Killo the liar...
sarcasm wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 13:41
Educator wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:49
sarcasm wrote:
You must be the best political analyst at mereja unless you are directly involved the negotiations, which I doubt. Information about the deal is leaking out into mainstream media now. Habtamu and Ermias had full of praise for Abiy during the withdrawal of TDF from Afar and Amhara regions.It seems that hey are now receiving the information of what really happened.