Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

The perils of short termism

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Dec 2021, 17:00

Eritrea is supporting Ethiopia today but paving the way to its doom tomorrow.

There is no doubt that Eritrea will pay heavy price for meddling in Ethiopia ethnic federalism.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The perils of short termism

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Dec 2021, 17:46

Naah, even the Ethiopians themselves will throw into the dustbin this terror junta invention called: ethnic federalism. Just, a matter of time.

As for Eritrea, when the dust finally settles, it will be forever remembered in Ethiopian history as the only country that stood by it when the going got really tough.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Dec 2021, 16:02

The sleep deprived maniac misinterpreted what I said, So let me rephrase what I said, Eritrea is actually not supporting Ethiopia, Eritrea is fighting for its own survival and at the same time paving the way to its doom tomorrow, Eritrea is very isolated and fear of TPLF backed by the west may be able to gain control over Ethiopia, It's as simple as that.

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Dec 2021, 16:16

The war between TPLF and Ethiopians is the last war fought in the Horn of Africa. But I am just wondering why you want to be prophet of war and destruction. Preach peace, cooperation, regional proactiveness. In peace you benefit, in conflict you harvest dead bodies like what TPLF got now. Be optimist, if you dream of success. The secrete for the backwardness of the Horn of Africa has been already known to all now. Once you discovered the secrete, the solution is not the same old way. Think outside of the box.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 16:02
The sleep deprived maniac misinterpreted what I said, So let me rephrase what I said, Eritrea is actually not supporting Ethiopia, Eritrea is fighting for its own survival and at the same time paving the way to its doom tomorrow, Eritrea is very isolated and fear of TPLF backed by the west may be able to gain control over Ethiopia, It's as simple as that.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Dec 2021, 17:52

Abere

Considering that the overwhelming majority of HOAs have very low intelligence, the cycle of poverty, ethnic conflict and self-destruction will continue into next hundred years.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Jun 2022, 15:07

It all started with a kiss and smile.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 Nov 2023, 17:51

Isaias Afwerki threw himself into the arms of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi.