Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Black Swan Alert: Exit the Financial Markets, Short Wall Street or Risk Drowning in a Tsunami of Poverty

Post by teodroseIII » 02 Dec 2021, 16:46

In the interest of full disclosure, which I do from both a legal and a moral perspective, I shorted the markets two days ago and took another short position last night. I did this because I am absolutely certain that a global recession is coming, a feeling that is affirmed given the way the markets are gyrating over the past week. When the crash comes, they are going to lie and blame the “omicron variant” when all along the global holocaust that is about to become evident is the emergence of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement.

The companies I shorted are Apple, Microsoft, Pfizer and Comcast. If you haven’t figured out why I chose these companies, it’s because they are the top two are the big joker and small joker of IT hardware and software providers. I chose Pfizer because they are the second coming of Josef Mengele and I chose Comcast because they, along with Disney, are one of the main reasons why mainstream media outlets like Colonialism “News” Network (CNN), MSNBC, Fox News and their ilk have destroyed the very concept of a free press....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/black-swan-alert-911/