Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The rope is tightened. 3 Army division is surrounded

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 16:14

Halafi-m@tri. The union army is coming to flash the northerners to the sea but to pull your ear and incarcerate you in kaalatit prison....You might join Bereket Simon and the old fool Sebhat Neggah.

ZEMEN

Re: The rope is tightened. 3 Army division is surrounded

Post by ZEMEN » 02 Dec 2021, 16:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:14

Halafi-m@tri. The union army is coming to flash the northerners to the sea but to pull your ear and incarcerate you in kaalatit prison....You might join Bereket Simon and the old fool Sebhat Neggah.
Arawit, your TPLF is F-UP!!! why are you against them now? Hypocrite.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2021, 16:32

Deki, the wedi qosal, abaq, qorba'e, chenawi, harfaf, gaped, cobwebbed, mildewed mitra shera'muta agame, finally got his bold, cone head cracked open and giving up his hands to Abiy.
That is not enough though. He should give up his tegwar hands just like the rest of the terrorists to the ENDF, for supporting the coward, evil woyane and his tribes.
The other day, he even was praising Wedi Afom.
Xigie, xigie koina hijis.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 16:34

Please wait, video is loading...

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Dec 2021, 16:41

Halafi Mitri is depressed and he is now msterbating 10 times a day to ease the stress that is building in his agame head.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 16:46

Cigar wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:32
Deki, the wedi qosal, abaq, qorba'e, chenawi, harfaf, gaped, cobwebbed, mildewed mitra shera'muta agame, finally got his bold, cone head cracked open and giving up his hands to Abiy.
That is not enough though. He should give up his tegwar hands just like the rest of the terrorists to the ENDF, for supporting the coward, evil woyane and his tribes.
The other day, he even was praising Wedi Afom.
Xigie, xigie koina hijis.

Weizero Cigarella!

How can some one lean on the shoulders of opportunist wh@ores like your qentir arse? Dont measure the character of his nobility with qentirs and co@ock suxxckers like you. 8)

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2021, 17:09

Wedi qosal, abaq mitra agame shera'muta wedi, you blamed us for suc*king the Eritreans back home dic*ks including our leadership.
And yes we admit it. We su*cked numerous Eritrean disks and finally we make you jealous and bring in our Eritrean dic*ks suc*king orggy by destroying your coward woyane thuggs.
That weasel you keep on posting looks like you with its cone head.
With no shame you did 180° turn around when the hit started scorching your agame behind and your mom's bushy, chenawi mitree.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 17:19

Cigar wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:09
Wedi qosal, abaq mitra agame shera'muta wedi, you blamed us for suc*king the Eritreans back home dic*ks including our leadership.
And yes we admit it. We su*cked numerous Eritrean disks and finally we make you jealous and bring in our Eritrean dic*ks suc*king orggy by destroying your coward woyane thuggs.
That weasel you keep on posting looks like you with its cone head.
With no shame you did 180° turn around when the hit started scorching your agame behind and your mom's bushy, chenawi mitree.

Weizero Cigarella

your lack of understanding of basic mathematics is revealing your low IQ arse. Advice! Before you start to use Angeles or degrees in your sentences, try to understand them. spend less time in sxxcking dxxcks and more time in understanding things.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2021, 18:44

Wedi qosal, abaq mitra agame shera'muta deki, every one understands the flip flop you did infront of the eyes of this form members.
Who will miss the turn around you did from insulting your master Isaias for over 2 decades like A'sswash to putting him in the pedestal after your terrorists demise.
Well, even though you are a filthy agame, we welcome you in su*cking Wedi Afom's di*ck.
By the way, how do you like his balls of steel?
May be should let Wedi Afom [deleted] on your bald cone head. You never know. His strong sperm might help you grow some hair in your tongue head.
Now, come on be honest and say:
"Long live Wedi Afom".

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Dec 2021, 19:14

Cigar wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:44
Wedi qosal, abaq mitra agame shera'muta deki, every one understands the flip flop you did infront of the eyes of this form members. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who will miss the turn around you did from insulting your master Isaias for over 2 decades like A'sswash to putting him in the pedestal after your terrorists demise.
Well, even though you are a filthy agame, we welcome you in su*cking Wedi Afom's di*ck.
May be should let Wedi Afom [deleted] on your bald cone head. You never know. His strong sperm might help you grow some hair in your tongue head.
"Long live Wedi Afom".
OUCH!! :lol: :lol:

Wedi Agamit is working overtime time these days to disassociate from his agame clan. This MF was hoping to get to Asmara on Weyane’s tanks during our difficult period when the whole world was against us. Now, he saw the writing is on the wall and desperately running away from his past.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Dec 2021, 19:39

Participating in a eviscerated exchange of bickering is something I do not recommend as far as I am concerned. Never the less, I have never encountered any comment by deqi-arawit where he supported TPLF in any way or form in this forum. So, I would love to see any reference that support your claims.

euroland wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:14
Wedi Agamit is working overtime time these days to disassociate from his agame clan. This MF was hoping to get to Asmara on Weyane’s tanks during our difficult period when the whole world was against us. Now, he saw the writing is on the wall and desperately running away from his past.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Dec 2021, 22:42

I am not sure how long you have been here but i have been here after 1999 and afterwards (with my old nicknames, such as Ambaye) when Mereja was ER and Warka forum before that. I have known wedi Agamait when he was a stanch supporter of the Eritrean government. Suddenly he flipped and became “the opposition” like many Agames who were pretending to be Eritreans did when as if the Weyane and it puppets, most Agames themselves who are born and raised in Eritrea, were ready to march to Asmara…so they thought. That difficult period, he was on the side of Weyane, supporting the topping of our government. Go search is earlier posts…

eritrea wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:39
Participating in a eviscerated exchange of bickering is something I do not recommend as far as I am concerned. Never the less, I have never encountered any comment by deqi-arawit where he supported TPLF in any way or form in this forum. So, I would love to see any reference that support your claims.

euroland wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:14

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Dec 2021, 03:17

I understand what you mean, but even if that was the case, failing to bring a single reference to support your conclusion make it troubling.

Beside, supporting or opposing a government is an indiviual right as long as that doesn't jeopordise the country's independence and territorial integrity that is. In any case, wasting valiable times on irreleveant issues should not be prioritized. Since at the end, who is who will be verified by relevant athorities in the counry in question when doing so is of importance.

euroland wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 22:42
I am not sure how long you have been here but i have been here after 1999 and afterwards (with my old nicknames, such as Ambaye) when Mereja was ER and Warka forum before that. I have known wedi Agamait when he was a stanch supporter of the Eritrean government. Suddenly he flipped and became “the opposition” like many Agames who were pretending to be Eritreans did when as if the Weyane and it puppets, most Agames themselves who are born and raised in Eritrea, were ready to march to Asmara…so they thought. That difficult period, he was on the side of Weyane, supporting the topping of our government. Go search is earlier posts…

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2021, 05:18

Cigar wrote:
Wedi qosal, abaq mitra agame shera'muta deki, every one understands the flip flop you did infront of the eyes of this form members.
"Long live Wedi Afom".
Weizero Cigarilla! If I recall correctly, weizero awetash used to [deleted] slap your qentir arse and you were always on the defensive until his eminence came to your rescue. you ungrateful bixxch.

In regard to Flip flopping, it is neither in the nature nor character of the nobility to display such awful character. If I had such character I would have joined the sorority sisters long time ago.

Bitches like you should never view our current attention to the leeches as some how, we give the dictator a free passage or approve him and shower him with accolade and become glory hunters all of a sudden. The alcholic junk is still a junk who drove Eritrea to the gutter and turned Eritrean youths to become helpless refugees.

https://www.facebook.com/rezene.tesfama ... 3616648802

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 03 Dec 2021, 05:34

Shut the fu.ck up. Wedizash.ermuta aregit kelbi. What is it that you have done exactly? You're beneath everyone. Just because you scribbled here you think you're something. The "alcholic junk" is million times better than you are. He's done so much more for Eritrea than you Wediza atarit could ever have. You are a nobody to give anyone anything. Faceless coward. I still remember how run away from claiming your own post when elias was getting threatened to be sued by dla piper for copy right. Sebeytay futuh seree.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 05:18
Cigar wrote:
"Long live Wedi Afom".
Weizero Cigarilla! If I recall correctly, weizero awetash used to [deleted] slap your qentir arse and you were always on the defensive until his eminence came to your rescue. you ungrateful bixxch.

In regard to Flip flopping, it is neither in the nature nor character of the nobility to display such awful character. If I had such character I would have joined the sorority sisters long time ago.

Bitches like you should never view our current attention to the leeches as some how, we give the dictator a free passage or approve him and shower him with accolade and become glory hunters all of a sudden. The alcholic junk is still a junk who drove Eritrea to the gutter and turned Eritrean youths to become helpless refugees.

Facts

Post by Facts » 03 Dec 2021, 05:38

Deqi is not TPLF stooge as many phony Eritrean opposition have been shown to be.

But while sophisticated in some ways he in not in others and has some very extreme and wrong headed views on Eri govt.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Dec 2021, 06:36

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 05:34
Shut the fu.ck up. Wedizash.ermuta aregit kelbi. What is it that you have done exactly? You're beneath everyone. Just because you scribbled here you think you're something. The "alcholic junk" is million times better than you are. He's done so much more for Eritrea than you Wediza atarit could ever have. You are a nobody to give anyone anything. Faceless coward. I still remember how run away from claiming your own post when elias was getting threatened to be sued by dla piper for copy right. Sebeytay futuh seree.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 05:18
Cigar wrote:
"Long live Wedi Afom".

Froggy, you were dispatched to Jubba southern Sudan to offer your service to the Dinka and in exchange for us to get badly needed oil but to this day, the Eritrean capital is in total darkness with no electricity. You need to learn the expertise how to suxxck a banana the same way weizero cigarella and weizero Midget Rambo does in order for us to get desperate needed oil.

In regard to the alcholic junk, he is a junk and nothing he does change the fact that he Is a junk. 8) A so called leader who doesn't have a clue the education system is fuxxcked up in Eritrea after 25 years in power is a junk. :arrow:

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 03 Dec 2021, 07:02

Deqi, you are lying to yourself. How do you blame the alcoholic junk when you knew the WEST was against eritrea for over 20 yrs using their foot soldiers our idiot neighbors. How do you miss this fact causing our youth to leave the country. This is a simple fact anyone can understand. Why are you having so much obsession with the president. Why, why