Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

free-tembien

Re: The administration of Dr. Abiy has reached a deal with the Tigray People's Liberation Front to vacate western Tigray

Post by free-tembien » 02 Dec 2021, 15:45

C beyond wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:37
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
this is the joke of the century
ዶሮ ብታልም ጥሬዋን አሉ።
forget wolkait, pray so that abiy will not march to mekele

Abe Abraham

Re: The administration of Dr. Abiy has reached a deal with the Tigray People's Liberation Front to vacate western Tigray

Post by Abe Abraham » 02 Dec 2021, 15:48

C beyond wrote:

ኣንተ የትግራይ ኤልጂቢቲ መሪ መሆንክን ኣላወቅን ነበር !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 02 Dec 2021, 15:50

Please wait, video is loading...

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2021, 16:18

Aye agames, so if that is true, why are you getting excited?
Believing that you have the upper hand, why not refuse to talk?
Mother fu*ckers, every thing you read, you show your desperation that it is true to save your as*sses.
Didn't you give Abiy 7 or 8 preconditions to even force him to negotiate with your behinds.
What we see from your behavior is that you are being creamed and are still to save face.
Ain't happening.
Ethiopia and Eritrea will not negotiate or ease your population pains untill the mission is complete.
The mission has nothing to do with your snotty agame people or with tigray. It is about the blacklisted shifta woyanes. So, make it painful and quick. Hand over your shiftas either to Ethiopia or Eritrea.
Then you will live cut to your minority size in peace as Ethiopians.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Dec 2021, 16:46

free-tembien wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:45
C beyond wrote:
forget wolkait, pray so that abiy will not march to mekele
I don't know why people talk about Mekele, as if Mekele is not in Ethiopia. This is weird in my view, just like the term TDF, as if Tigray is not a federal region of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, whose constitution stipulates that the competency of defense lies with the federal authority, not of the regional authority.

Tigray shouldn't have any foreign ministry and a defense ministry, among others and in my understanding.

If Ethiopia is to clear itself from the banda, then it has to do from all of its territories and that stretches all the way to the reiver Mereb to the north, if I am not mistaken.

Well, I didn't see this FB post before and came back to edit my post here.

It seems to give the direction, as this information is from someone who is a state minister.
Please wait, video is loading...