Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

The consequence of Tigrean & Imperialist attack On Ethiopia:The Unleashing of the Ethiopian National Potential Energy!!

Post by Horus » 02 Dec 2021, 14:57

Now, it is up to the writers of history and reflections of the learned to describe and explain what happened in Ethiopia over the last three years; why the fat and spoiled Tigray elite chose to invade and harm Ethiopia so deeply, why the west with such level of stupidity and arrogance decided to ally or use such hated Tigrean misafits to violate the honor and dignity of Ethiopia. I will leave it to those in the know to explain these extraordinary events and their future consequences.

For now, let me state one very simple fact - the unfolding transformation of Ethiopia in every aspect of the society. What did the US/UK/Egypt/Tigray invasion of Ethiopia do? We can go back in history search our living memory, Ethiopians have not been so motivated, unleashed, awakened and angry as this moment since the Italian invasion of almost a 100 years ago.

I hate to say this, but it is a God sent blessing that our enemies crossed the Ethiopian red line and triggered every single soul to rise to action to do something. Ethiopia for a long time needed this type of National Motivation, this type of Universal Uprising of the individual to unleash his/her power to transform our beloved and historic nation. Ethiopians needed this kind of electric jolt to rise to the call of history in our time.

Ethiopia is already transformed; Ethiopians are already a changed people - every person committing to his/her promise and duty to build an Ethiopia that will never be bullied and pushed, an Ethiopia that will never be violated and humiliated. These are truly, truly historical times and we thank our enemies for the chaos and disorder they gave us! Everything happens for a reason! This one happened for Ethiopia's renaissance!

I am Horus

EthioRedSea

Re: The consequence of Tigrean & Imperialist attack On Ethiopia:The Unleashing of the Ethiopian National Potential Energ

Post by EthioRedSea » 03 Dec 2021, 03:09

You are not Ethiopians. Tigrayans are the ancient Aksumite Ethiopians. Tigray-Ethiopians will prevail over migrants from West and Southern Africa who were slaves of Tigray. Amhara, who are Bantu Africans, were slaves of Tigray.