Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Abiy was misled by Isaias to start this senseless war- the way out for Abiy is peace deal with TPLF!

Post by Axumezana » 02 Dec 2021, 14:51

After more than one year of of destructive war, Abiy has destroyed Ethiopia's economy, military, social fabrics. and diplomacy. I hope he has got enough lesson by now that the only way out for him is to make peace deal with TPLF, OLA and others disregarding the advise of Isaias who is the agent of Egypt. Otherwise his fate will be like Mengistu Hailemariam.

Tadiyalehu

Re: Abiy was misled by Isaias to start this senseless war- the way out for Abiy is peace deal with TPLF!

Post by Tadiyalehu » 02 Dec 2021, 15:14

axumezana

አብይ ወደ ኤርትራ ሊሸሽ እንጂ ጦርሜዳ ወጥቶ ሠራዊት ሊመራ አይደለም እያልሽ እዚህ ቤት ስትበጠረቂ እና እንደ ጣቃ ስትቀደጂ አልነበር እንዴ???
አሁን ምን ሰምተሽ ነው ወሬ የቀየርሽው? ቅዘናም!

ባለጌና ውሻ የሰው ልክ አያውቅም እንዲሉ አብይንም ኦሮሞንም ያለማወቃችሁ ... ከብልግናም በላይ በእብሪት ተወጥራችሁ ወጥ ረገጣችሁ።
ልካችሁን እስክታውቁ ትገረፋላችሁ።

ethiopian
Member+

Re: Abiy was misled by Isaias to start this senseless war- the way out for Abiy is peace deal with TPLF!

Post by ethiopian » 02 Dec 2021, 15:21

I promise you TPLF will never make it back to Tigray ! after drones killed their top leaders including bother Tsadkan , poor Tegaru peasant will either surrender and get to live another day or die and become MADABERIA !

Tigray Taesir

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 02 Dec 2021, 15:38

Axum'amezra, if you believe that Wedi Afom is assisting PMAA to destroy Ethiopia, why don't you praise Wedi Afom for doing so? In other words Wedi Afom is on your side. According to your post. Right? That is what you are saying in your wicked agame way. Isn't the destruction and disintegration of Ethiopia what your shifta woyane is doing and you agames in this form are advocating?
You funfunat aliet agames are very predictable. What is killing you is that Eritrea stopped your grand agenda in November of last year.
It is stupid to assume Abiy wants to destroy Ethiopia when he so far didn't even get pi*ssed off and let you bushties agames go your own way.
He still believes that you are ethiopians and is walking on egg shells to protect your ungrateful mom and siblings to make sense on you that you are ethiopians and to be part of great Ethiopia.
And take out the steel di*ck of Isaias out of your gaped a*ss hole.
Stupid analogy:
Abiy wants to disintegrate Ethiopia and Eritrea after the destruction of woyane will be a part of 'the disintegrated Ethiopia' do not go together you mother fu*ked elementary agame games player.
It is freaking mind numbing that people shoot themselves on their own foot.
Even though that I know peace in the region benefits you agames more than the rest of the Ethiopians, I am happy that you agames are digging your own graves and make it worse for your future snotty agames.
So keep it up. Prolong your suffering. At the end of the day, you will beg Abiy and tell him that you will live cut to your minority size as Ethiopians.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 Dec 2021, 18:08

Ascari slaves my ancestors were your masters and we will continue that tradition and your master Isaias is part of that tradition.