Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I think Joint TDF & OLA in trouble-withdrawal from every corner is not strategic at all

Post by tolcha » 02 Dec 2021, 05:58

It seems Nefxegnas are getting the upper hand these days. Withdrawing from every sites it already captured by a lot of sacrifice doesn’t give any sense for TDF. The momentum is shifting . I told you change the strategy not giving back what you already gained, but by dismantling bridges, cutting the road, dispersing the enemy military capacity through creating multiple pockets of attacks through out the country. The OLA Fallas can do this Shi’it. Otherwise, both TDF and OLA are in deep danger including people living in those occupied areas.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I think Joint TDF & OLA in trouble-withdrawal from every corner is not strategic at all

Post by sebdoyeley » 02 Dec 2021, 06:16

I sense your grievance brother Agame,what you have to do is, meet the Young 7th king and ask for forgiveness and kiss his feet. I know these feet are out from 4 kilo for long days, I bet they smell bad by now but you got to do it otherwise you will be molested by southerners.

tolcha

Re: I think Joint TDF & OLA in trouble-withdrawal from every corner is not strategic at all

Post by tolcha » 02 Dec 2021, 06:43

sebdoyeley wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:16
I sense your grievance brother Agame,what you have to do is, meet the Young 7th king and ask for forgiveness and kiss his feet. I know these feet are out from 4 kilo for long days, I bet they smell bad by now but you got to do it otherwise you will be molested by southerners.

Yeah, concerned Areb maid. I hear you!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 02 Dec 2021, 07:25

Brother Agame, we are concerned about the genocide overtaking your clan.
how depressed are you right now? talk to me babe.
tolcha wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:43
sebdoyeley wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:16

Yeah, concerned Areb maid. I hear you!