Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

This is what I think it happened

Post by euroland » 02 Dec 2021, 00:12

It is obvious that the junta has suffered lack of leadership recently. It is not coincidence that the junta has suddenly fractured beyond repair defeat after defeat.

I believe the drone attack in Mekele 10 days ago has wiped out the top military and political leadership. The Federal government knows who they are but they are tight lips about it for many reasons. The drone attack in this particular day and time was well planned and coordinated with the human intelligence in the ground. The Federal government forces have been waiting for the right moment when the main junta leadership would gather in one place. It was a golden opportunity that couldn’t be missed. Thus, the juntas quick fracture in the battlefield is a result of moral failure and lack of leadership. The question now is, who is leading the remaining juntas to their death trap?

Hawzen
Member+

Re: This is what I think it happened

Post by Hawzen » 02 Dec 2021, 01:35

euroland wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:12
It is obvious that the junta has suffered lack of leadership recently. It is not coincidence that the junta has suddenly fractured beyond repair defeat after defeat.

I believe the drone attack in Mekele 10 days ago has wiped out the top military and political leadership. The Federal government knows who they are but they are tight lips about it for many reasons. The drone attack in this particular day and time was well planned and coordinated with the human intelligence in the ground. The Federal government forces have been waiting for the right moment when the main junta leadership would gather in one place. It was a golden opportunity that couldn’t be missed. Thus, the juntas quick fracture in the battlefield is a result of moral failure and lack of leadership. The question now is, who is leading the remaining juntas to their death trap?
I think this is possible but time will tell....Regardless, I am so happy that agame's backbone is smashed really bad. Agames deafeat is always good for my Eritrea, Ethiopia and the region...

ኣይሰምዕን እየ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group