Deqi-Arawit

One prominent leech Who escaped the trapp of Shaebia

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2021, 17:26

Please wait, video is loading...
Axumezana :mrgreen:

Cigar

Re: One prominent leech Who escaped the trapp of Shaebia

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2021, 17:42

Look at deki, the wedi qosal, abaq, chenawi, mildewed, cobwebbed mitra agame at last when his funfunat aliet agames are at their final breath of air, defending his master Wedi Afom as if he was not expecting and praying Wedi Afom gets deposed by his agame clan.
There you have it another filthy agame reading the writing in the wall and protecting his Master Wedi Afom.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Dec 2021, 17:56

Cigar wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:42
Look at deki, the wedi qosal, abaq, chenawi, mildewed, cobwebbed mitra agame at last when his funfunat aliet agames are at their final breath of air, defending his master Wedi Afom as if he was not expecting and praying Wedi Afom gets deposed by his agame clan.
There you have it another filthy agame reading the writing in the wall and protecting his Master Wedi Afom.
Weizero Cigarella.
You are just a teenage bxxtch Who throw her underwear if she see a famous singer or famous football player hence you Will never understand his emenince.

your job is to sxxck the dxxxxck of the dictator while Deqi is defending the only institution which still functions in Eritrea.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2021, 18:55

Wedi qosal mitra agame sher*mutta, I was always suc*king wedi Afom's, Eritrean troops, the Eritrean people. And you know my position.
The question is why are putting Vaseline in your filthy mouth and a*ss hole now and doing 180° turn around and su*cking Wedi Afom's di*ck.
Why would you care if a dying agane wrinkled face talks bad about Wedi Afom? Don't you always hate Wedi Afom and us the Wedi Afom's co*ck su*ckers.
Why are you getting in front of our line to su*ck Wedi Afom's di*ck?
Loxmax agame. Have dignity and principle which is not known in your agame land and stick to your hate of Wedi Afom.
Wedi megal, harfaf, mushmush mitra agame shera'muta.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 01 Dec 2021, 19:08

Shhhhh….let Wedi Agaziet jump the sinking Weyane ship…pls don’t interrupt him.

Cigar wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 10:30

Cigar wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:55
Wedi qosal mitra agame sher*mutta, I was always suc*king wedi Afom's, Eritrean troops, the Eritrean people. And you know my position.
The question is why are putting Vaseline in your filthy mouth and a*ss hole now and doing 180° turn around and su*cking Wedi Afom's di*ck.
Why would you care if a dying agane wrinkled face talks bad about Wedi Afom? Don't you always hate Wedi Afom and us the Wedi Afom's co*ck su*ckers.
Why are you getting in front of our line to su*ck Wedi Afom's di*ck?
Loxmax agame. Have dignity and principle which is not known in your agame land and stick to your hate of Wedi Afom.
Wedi megal, harfaf, mushmush mitra agame shera'muta.
Weizero Cigarella!
Don't provide us a grotesque image of the punane of your [ deleted ] mother after she done her job with her customers.

In regard to your business of suxxcking dixxck and to other c@@ck suxxckers like you. Like I said earlier, you bixxches are like any other women who craves men of influence and power. Nothing more and nothing less. You bixxches knows nothing about loyalty, principle or ideology....Do you finger your Clit like these women while having the imaginary of the ፍርንጭት of the dictator. :arrow:
Please wait, video is loading...
Then again,,,you might learn some manners after I bixxch slap your qentir arse the way the dictator bixxch slapped your Aya Naizghi Kiflu :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 10:42

euroland wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:08

Cigar wrote:
Isn't it midget Rambo who claimed that members of the Eritrean Defense forces executed more than 100 innocent Tigrian church goers in the holly city of Axum just to prove her midget Rambo arse that she is a Tough mother fuxxcker.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Dec 2021, 10:55

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 10:42
euroland wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Isn't it midget Rambo who claimed that members of the Eritrean Defense forces executed more than 100 innocent Tigrian church goers in the holly city of Axum just to prove her midget Rambo arse that she is a Tough mother fuxxcker.
Yes, wedi Agamit
A dead agame is a good agame….remember you were telling the world Tigray is TPLF and TPLF is Tigray; thus, there is no so called “civilians”. You all agames are TPLF per your own admission. My beef with our defense forces is that they should have wiped out the entire city….i am disappointed they didn’t do that.

Now, how jumping off the ship coming along? I see you are trying to impress people by writing against your own people aka your affectionatly you call them “cousins” lately :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Dec 2021, 12:16

euroland wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 10:55
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 10:42
euroland wrote:

Cigar wrote:
Yes, wedi Agamit
A dead agame is a good agame….remember you were telling the world Tigray is TPLF and TPLF is Tigray; thus, there is no so called “civilians”. You all agames are TPLF per your own admission. My beef with our defense forces is that they should have wiped out the entire city….i am disappointed they didn’t do that.

Now, how jumping off the ship coming along? I see you are trying to impress people by writing against your own people aka your affectionatly you call them “cousins” lately :lol:
Midget Rambo. Bring me the post on which I stated that TPLF is Tigray you little qentir. His eminence believe that our Tigrian cousins are brainwashed by the leeches the same way you and other co@@ck suckers are brainwashed by the dictator that the world, spearheaded by America is fighting against us.

In regard to the word cousins, Tigrians are not only cousins but blood. the only reason why I referred them as cousins was I was imitating the late midget Meles Zenawi when he referred the nobility of northern men as cousins in very sarcastic way. Otherwise, if the Italians, some how included the entire Tigray territory within Eritrea, they would be called Eritreans. But you little bixxch know nothing except doing your mascara and doing your nails.