Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Amharas Must Follow Terrorist-Tplf 2 Meqele & Take Ur Revenge,If U Don't I Will Never Respect Amharas!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 01 Dec 2021, 16:57

Amaras Must Follow Terrorist-Tplf 2 Meqele & Take Ur Revenge,If U Don't I Will Never Respect Amharas Ag!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :x :roll: :idea: :arrow:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Amharas Must Follow Terrorist-Tplf 2 Meqele & Take Ur Revenge,If U Don't I Will Never Respect Amharas!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by tarik » 01 Dec 2021, 18:09

tarik wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:57
Amaras Must Follow Terrorist-Tplf 2 Meqele & Take Ur Revenge,If U Don't I Will Never Respect Amharas Ag!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :x :roll: :idea: :arrow:
*An eye 4 an eye and a tooth 4 a tooth*. Revenge is a must amharas

Cigar

Re: Amharas Must Follow Terrorist-Tplf 2 Meqele & Take Ur Revenge,If U Don't I Will Never Respect Amharas!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by Cigar » 01 Dec 2021, 18:42

I second that idea 100%.
These filthy, funfunat aliet agames need to go back to the life styles of their parents and grandparents when all of them were begging and doing the menial jobs in Eritrea. But this time, these young tegarus won't set their ugly feet inside Eritrea. They have to do in the Amharas and Oromos households.
The freaking young tegarus need to face the fact that their tribe was created to slave.
I just can't freaking believe it when these young tegarus really believe their parents were even humans.
So do majority of the Ethiopians. Guys, I am old and I seen them in my life how dogs they are. The last 30 years (riding Shaebia got in power) and their shifta old leaders remember that Eritreans were their masters and employers and that idea really was bu*tt hurting them and rather living in peace they tried every thing to turn the table on the Eritreans not because we hurt them, but because we were respected by the rest of the Ethiopians.
Like every thing they steal from Eritrea, they even went as far as stealing our superiority over them and the rest of the Africans only because of envy and as a pay back as if we forced them to come to Eritrea in the half of a million of them to slave.
They willingly flooded Eritrea to slave and bizarrely they call us Italians slaves when we were victims of fascism like all the African countries.
And yes, if the Amhara don't make them pay back, we the Eritreans need to.
Our country and people got stuck at the same spot because of their envy and work in cahoots with their masters to turn us to their pre 1991 lifestyles......yes because of HASADNET aka envy.