Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

Phase II is to return the looted properties to its owners and employ the surrendered to rebuild wht they destroyed

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Dec 2021, 13:37

As if there is no tomorrow, the Tigre invaders looted and burned Amhara and Afar Regions. They destroyed massive infrastructures, public and private properties. The hateful chigarams have caused unimaginable pain and sufferings on to the farmers and civilians. I am not sure if they have enough wealth to pay back for all the atrocities they rained up on our people. However, at the minimum, everything they looted and shipped to their enclave has to be returned back and the massively surrendering TPLF ragtag should be forced to rebuild what they destroyed.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Phase II is to return the looted properties to its owners and employ the surrendered to rebuild wht they destroyed

Post by Wedi » 01 Dec 2021, 13:41

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:37
As if there is no tomorrow, the Tigre invaders looted and burned Amhara and Afar Regions. They destroyed massive infrastructures, public and private properties. The hateful chigarams have caused unimaginable pain and sufferings on to the farmers and civilians. I am not sure if they have enough wealth to pay back for all the atrocities they rained up on our people. However, at the minimum, everything they looted and shipped to their enclave has to be returned back and the massively surrendering TPLF ragtag should be forced to rebuild what they destroyed.
8) 8) 8) :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Phase II is to return the looted properties to its owners and employ the surrendered to rebuild wht they destroyed

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Dec 2021, 13:59

Wedi wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:41
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
8) 8) 8) :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Poverty is a state of mind... :mrgreen: They looted the country bone dry for 30 years and yet, they never were satisfied. They never have appreciated what they have, instead they envy the very little the poor Amhara has. Their ideology is hate and their motive is denying others of the very basics of lives. We won't forget and neither will we forgive!! :|

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Dec 2021, 19:56

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

That is FAIR idea!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Dec 2021, 20:20

Hawzen wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:56
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

That is FAIR idea!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
We ain't as hateful as the TPLF chigarams :| :mrgreen: ....but we ain't forgetful either. If they had the power, they would have destroyed everyone of us. After hearing that old HaleQa guy speak on different occasions, I gave up even trying to reason why they are the way they are. It is in their blood. However, it is very reasonable to request for the return of what is ours'. :mrgreen: