Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"Everyone was forecasting Egypt bombing Ethiopia's GERD dam, but Ethiopia has bombed again Tigray's Tekeze Dam"

Post by sarcasm » 30 Nov 2021, 22:44

Everyone was forecasting Egypt bombing Ethiopia's GERD dam, but Tigray says Ethiopia has bombed again Tigray's Tekeze Dam. Ethiopia denies bombing, but a total power blackout in Tigray.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: "Everyone was forecasting Egypt bombing Ethiopia's GERD dam, but Ethiopia has bombed again Tigray's Tekeze Dam"

Post by Hawzen » 30 Nov 2021, 23:06

Why would Ethiopia bomb its own Tekeze Dam :roll: :roll: :roll: ???

I have heard the same " Ethiopia has bombed Tekeze Dam" news from agame before like a year ago which turned out to be absolutely false. At that time TPLF was deflo*wered from its stinky behind and their agames militias and special forces were running towards Tembien caves for hiding. Now, agames have come with the same news again. The question is why would Ethiopia bomb its own Tekeze Dam this time around? I don't think the sons and daughters of Fasil or Tedros bomb their own Dam. If agames dare to destroy the dam though, the Amhara militia and Fanos should revenge the same destruction inside Tigray specially in Mekelle.

I think the coward TPLF terrorist group is about to be defeated anytime soon for good as the selfie obsessed agame rat tag militias are getting decimated everywhere in Amhara and Afar killils and that this fake news is to aimed to distract their supporters from the defeat of agame terrorist group... Agames are very predictable :lol: . No sophistication whatsoever :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

ethiopian
Member+

Re: "Everyone was forecasting Egypt bombing Ethiopia's GERD dam, but Ethiopia has bombed again Tigray's Tekeze Dam"

Post by ethiopian » 30 Nov 2021, 23:12

the Leeches went from “ we will capture Addis in 2 weeks “ to “ they bombed Tekeze”

ግዜ