Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Getting Away with a Global Holocaust: “Omicron Variant” is Antibody-Dependent Enhancement

Post by teodroseIII » 30 Nov 2021, 22:12

I wrote this article below my interview with Dr. Rochard Urso nearly four months ago. Even though I prayed back then that I would be proven wrong, it has become glaringly evident that we are witnessing the emergence of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The political and medical establishment knew this day was coming and planned accordingly. The hysteria we are being inundated with about the “omicron variant” is nothing more than a smokescreen to cover up the fact that people are starting to drop dead left and right after contracting ADE.

None other than Dr. Athony Fauci warned about the stark risk of ADE affiliated with these experimental “vaccines” as did scientists at NIH. Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology whose work was instrumental in developing the “vaccines”, noted that we could very well be seeing the first wave of ADE three months ago. Like criminals coming up with an alibi, governments around the world and their ever obsequious “free press” are singing from the same music sheet to blame the “omicron variant” even though health professionals at World Health Organization have yet to tell us what makes this “variant” different from the original strain of Covid-19...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/getting-away-w ... holocaust/