Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I don’t think the TDF & OLA alliance is working- don’t see any progress, what the [deleted]!!!

Post by tolcha » 30 Nov 2021, 21:09

Is this alliance true and real. Is it based on mutual trust and interest. Why the dudes are just pushing the war only in one direction. Disperse your rebels /soldiers to all 4 directions and block the road to paralyze this [ deleted ] primitive rats in 4 kilo!!!
Last edited by tolcha on 30 Nov 2021, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Re: I don’t think the TDF & OLA is working- don’t see any progress, what the [deleted]!!!

Post by eden » 30 Nov 2021, 21:16

I read somewhere the EPLF TPLF armies waited 2 years in Shoa just waiting for their politicians to do the ground political work before they finally entered Addis to remove Mengie's regime. The armies look done but the politics lags.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: I don’t think the TDF & OLA is working- don’t see any progress, what the [deleted]!!!

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2021, 21:32

Tolocha from cursed-land-tigray who prestends 2 be a galla aka oromo.Dude do u really think z real oromos will forgive and forget ur evil terrorist-tplf crimes they did on z oromo ppl?Wake up agame boy.1 Word.Remember Z 700 innocent oromos killed by ur terrorist-tplf in irrecha.U cursed-land-tigray ppl r really idiots 4 rea. :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 30 Nov 2021, 21:35

General Tolcha's advice is not being heeded by tdf or ola and it is frustrating for all of us. Our hope has been dashed .. we thought we had Addis Ababa in our palm -- now we don't even know where these useless mouses are hiding. To add insult to injury, Abiy has announced surrender or die ultimatum. We advise General Tolcha to go to the war front and face off Abiy. That is only fair to those clueless tdf and olatis. clueless is what clueless does. Hold on tight General Tolcha.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 30 Nov 2021, 21:39

tarik wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:32
Tolocha from cursed-land-tigray who prestends 2 be a galla aka oromo.Dude do u really think z real oromos will forgive and forget ur evil terrorist-tplf crimes they did on z oromo ppl?Wake up agame boy.1 Word.Remember Z 700 innocent oromos killed by ur terrorist-tplf in irrecha.U cursed-land-tigray ppl r really idiots 4 rea. :lol:

That is then, now is different story, MF. In politics, no permanent enemy nor friend. We gave you freedom to declare your independence. You bitten the ha d that fed you. MF primitives. Shut your MF mouth!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 30 Nov 2021, 21:47

tolcha wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:39
tarik wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:32

That is then, now is different story, MF. In politics, no permanent enemy nor friend. We gave you freedom to declare your independence. You bitten the ha d that fed you. MF primitives. Shut your MF mouth!
tolocha aka agame mozerfkkker.Why do u think water & oil don't mix?Oromos and agames r like water and oil, they can never mix,Idiot. :lol:
:mrgreen:

Sholla Addis

Re: I don’t think the TDF & OLA alliance is working- don’t see any progress, what the [deleted]!!!

Post by Sholla Addis » 30 Nov 2021, 22:09

Tegaru are fully aware that rebel Oromo are known for growing dreadlocks and snapping selfies with Ak47 in a forest far away from any military conflict. The OLA is not an army you can rely on, but having allies to pacify the oromo masses is good politicking.

Misraq

Re: I don’t think the TDF & OLA alliance is working- don’t see any progress, what the [deleted]!!!

Post by Misraq » 30 Nov 2021, 22:22

Sholla Addis wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:09
Tegaru are fully aware that rebel Oromo are known for growing dreadlocks and snapping selfies with Ak47 in a forest far away from any military conflict. The OLA is not an army you can rely on, but having allies to pacify the oromo masses is good politicking.
We know the coward dreadlock baby killers. We also know the selfie addicted agames who are trapped in our villages :lol: :lol:

ግም ለግም አብረህ አዝግም