Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Divest or Die: Kill Wall Street Before Wall Street Kills Humanity

Post by teodroseIII » 30 Nov 2021, 13:45

Here is where I stand, I believe we must kill Wall Street before Wall Street kills humanity. This should not be seen as a call for violence or bloodshed, as much as the plutocrat class deserve the very worst treatment possible given the way they have raped and pillaged around the world for centuries, I do not believe in vigilante justice nor do I believe a revolution of the gun will ever lead to justice. The way we kill Wall Street is through collective action, I literally just shorted the markets with the little money I have left after selling off all my stocks and bonds. Going forward, I will not buy a single thing from a Wall Street corporation.

If we all did that, the markets would crater. Why do this you ask? Because the billionaire class are currently selling off their assets slowly getting ready for an incoming depression. They want the bottom 99% to stay on a sinking boat while they go to their life rafts just like the first-class passengers did on the Titanic. It behooves you to get our the markets before there is a complete implosion. When the day or reckoning arrives, even though it will be hard at first, we will be better for it in the long run because we would have demolished our oppressors’ hold over us....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/divest-or-die-9-11/