Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

TDF & OLA should fight like there is no life tomorrow without winning this war!!!

Post by tolcha » 28 Nov 2021, 16:34

I think there are more work to do from the OLF side to push forward from every direction . Only focusing on Showa doesn’t make Sense. The enemy would get weaken if dispersed; to do that divide and conquer technique is the best strategy for rebels. Otherwise, just moving on one line like an ants doesn’t get you anywhere. Push from East, South and West too. Dedeb!!!!

Eripoblikan

Re: TDF & OLA should fight like there is no life tomorrow without winning this war!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Nov 2021, 16:43

The OLF have smarted from Woyane's previous selfish behavior and they are using it to weaken Abiy's forces. TPLFites should stop assuming they are the only smart kids in town. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tolcha wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:34
I think there are more work to do from the OLF side to push forward from every direction . Only focusing on Showa doesn’t make Sense. The enemy would get weaken if dispersed; to do that divide and conquer technique is the best strategy for rebels. Otherwise, just moving on one line like an ants doesn’t get you anywhere. Push from East, South and West too. Dedeb!!!!

Abe Abraham

Re: TDF & OLA should fight like there is no life tomorrow without winning this war!!!

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Nov 2021, 16:49

tolcha wrote:
https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 4#p1250071
  • Sucking the Oromo dxick is not going to help. :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Nov 2021, 16:55

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Push! Push! Jawar Mohammed & Bekele are pushing Walls in their cell.

Jawar, Push that Wall ! Push!
Bekele, Push that Wall! Push

The likes of these fools became the sacrificial lamb of evil TPLF's advice. Oromos are not Lame-Bora to push for TPLF.:mrgreen:
tolcha wrote:

@@

Post by @@ » 28 Nov 2021, 16:58

tolcha wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
give it up bro, tdf is encircled and finished and ola, they are pussies :lol: they are only good for massacring children and women
aba mella abiy has outsmarted ጭንቅላታቸው የደርቁ ወያኔዎችን :lol:

አይጥ ጉድጓድ ትወዳለች ህወሓት ደግሞ 4ኪሎን ይወዳል
አብይ 4ኪሎን አሳይቶ ነው ጁንታውን ወደ ወጥመድ ያስገባው :lol:
they can't go backwards and they can't go forward :lol: they are stuck :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by @@ on 28 Nov 2021, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 28 Nov 2021, 17:01

Abe Abraham wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:49
tolcha wrote:
https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 4#p1250071
  • Sucking the Oromo dxick is not going to help. :lol: :lol:
How about your mom’s bussy ? I don’t think it is wise to giggle with her, as she is in her menopause with atrophied stuff. Just put some estrogen cream on her. Better with ur wife, I guess!!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Nov 2021, 22:49

tolcha wrote:
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Nov 2021, 23:58

tolcha wrote:
General Tolchas strategic Doctrine should be given in all Military collages . It is very insightful and leaves no room for err. Had weyanes learned this doctrine they would have avoided the " We are stacked military syndrome" Weyannes have been hitting the dram hard jumping from one town to another marching in what General Tolcha termed "one line like an ants march err " they drove the highway as just like Selam Bus would, what they didn't know was once they are cut off, they can not move forward or backward thus stack at the mercy of the flanking army. General Tolcha happened to arrive late for weyanes -- I don't know if OLF going to listen for General Tolchas advice and use it --OLF has been a collection of the clueless bunch they don't even know with whom to sleep or stand with. In 1991 Meles told them to live in the designated camps so that he will discuss with their leader about their grievances they said Sure we trust you buddy; then he sent his weyanes ragtag army to circle those campus and took their weapons, and killed those who tried to escape. now after three-decade OLF is working and fighting supposedly with Weyanes to be emancipated from an Oromo lead government, :roll: Oh sorry forgot from" Neftenas" . Stupid is what stupid does.