Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kibramlak

Re: Irreecha Massacre: Hundreds of Oromo Festival Goers Feared Dead in Bishoftu

Post by kibramlak » 28 Nov 2021, 05:18

I had heard Ireecha didn't take place in Bishoftu aka DZ this year and, if there was any, I thought it was in October.

Oh sorry, I see that this image is from 2016. Old news. Maybe to remind what TPKF did to oromos who some of them forgot that and sold their souls to TPLF

gearhead
Member+

Re: Irreecha Massacre: Hundreds of Oromo Festival Goers Feared Dead in Bishoftu

Post by gearhead » 28 Nov 2021, 06:16

desperation has you clawing for every fig that you can catch.this too is such an act rather than a discussion of concern. Had it been the case, you would have presented it as a case of balancing act amongst various alternatives.

Amongst these alternatives would have been the 20k massacred by shabia while sleeping in camp during your hayday of 1991;an act that you are capable of repeating if you and the deep claw of settler imperialist amhara and their house-galla who were just as complicit on the irrecha massacre are to gain control.

Moreover, your side has openly stated that the reason you want the death of TDM is to get to oromia. So considering all these reasons, it wasnt even a hard choice to make.

While you are at it, come back and explain why eritreans are acting as cheap mercenaries in defense of amhara expansionists agenda: the same people who annulled eritrea's federation status and fought eritrea tooth-to-nail for 30 years and have you sacrifice hundreds and thousands of your young, not to mention the psychological damage that the caused you that your people still suffer from that has reduced shabia politics to childish photoshop and one word sound bites?