Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Birth of Global Black People's Cultural and Heritage Center

Post by Horus » 28 Nov 2021, 03:54

Soon, there will be The Global Television Network of Africa - GTNA! #Nomore! One Africa! #OneBalckPeople!

kibramlak

Re: Birth of Global Black People's Cultural and Heritage Center

Post by kibramlak » 28 Nov 2021, 07:37

Regarding GTNA, unless it has a pan-african nature in both financial and management, its fairness would be in question. I don't like it being privately owned. The AU should grow some balls to establish and finance such kind of media that can go beyond Africa, as is the case for Al-Jazira with closer control to not to be prey of that evil USA, which keep bribing everyone to fulfil its agenda to dominate the whole world. I wish there will be a day the US begs other nations ...

Horus wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:54
Soon, there will be The Global Television Network of Africa - GTNA! #Nomore! One Africa! #OneBalckPeople!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Birth of Global Black People's Cultural and Heritage Center

Post by Horus » 28 Nov 2021, 11:19

Kibramlak,
My post is an aspiration. All I know is that Girum Chala stated that the GTNA will be an English global Network headquartered in Addis Abeba with local reporters all of over Africa (possibly in every African country). The mechanics of its structure, financing and management remains to be seen. Believe me Africa is packed with able journalists and over due for an African or Black Al-Jazera!

Ethiopia led African struggle for independence from European colonialism, as we speak she is leading African struggle against neo-colonialism and an Africa wide media is probably the #1 necessity for both a united Africa and independent Africa. In my view GTNA is a great start what ever its ownership form and scope of its organization. Just imagine the impact of a week old #nomore movement!