Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selana

Ethiopia must immediately be placed under UN Trusteeship

Post by Selana » 27 Nov 2021, 23:56

All economic gains of the past 40 years have been destroyed thanks to this war. Everything is in tatters. Ethiopia is now bottom 5 poorest countries on earth. It will take a century to return to where we were. The UN Security Council nations must send troops and stabilize the country. The country should be put under guardianship of the civilized world. A representative government of minorities and women must be installed. If this is not done soon, we will see a repeat of Rwanda.

I am deeply ashamed of the very civilized Africans (whose nations are at least 20x more developed than Ethiopia; Abiy’s children are living in Kenya) who are now being tricked into supporting our hellhole tribal monkeys killing each other under the fake guise of Pan Africanism. What a disgrace to Lumumba and Mandela! Shame on us!!!!!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopia must immediately be placed under UN Trusteeship

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2021, 00:02

Selana wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 23:56
All economic gains of the past 40 years have been destroyed thanks to this war. Everything is in tatters. Ethiopia is now bottom 5 poorest countries on earth. It will take a century to return to where we were. The UN Security Council nations must send troops and stabilize the country. The country should be put under guardianship of the civilized world. A representative government of minorities and women must be installed. If this is not done soon, we will see a repeat of Rwanda.

I am deeply ashamed of the very civilized Africans (whose nations are at least 20x more developed than Ethiopia; Abiy’s children are living in Kenya) who are now being tricked into supporting our hellhole tribal monkeys killing each other under the fake guise of Pan Africanism. What a disgrace to Lumumba and Mandela! Shame on us!!!!!!!
I see desperation

I see terrorists woyAnus are losing the war. You have no option but መንከባለል:: you forgot to add kilil chigar went back to 100 years. Blame your agamewoch so called leaders. Stupid agame.

ናይዳማትኩም ክትፈትው... "ሰሊና" ዶ በልኪ ሽምኪ.. ቆዳር አጋመ

Selana

Post by Selana » 28 Nov 2021, 00:06

The entire world is laughing while they sell both sides weapons. Contrary to common belief, no nation wants either side to win. They just want it to go on for as long as it can. They are getting a nice pay day from the negro bloodbath!!!

Move the African Union permanently to Kigali or Abuja.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 28 Nov 2021, 00:16

Selena, are you hallucinating after you smoked Meth. Predictable Axgame

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Nov 2021, 00:18

tekeba wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 00:16

This one is Axumqezenam in his new outfit-ቀምሽ :lol:

Selana

Post by Selana » 28 Nov 2021, 00:39

tekeba wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 00:16
Tell me one thing I said that is wrong. Denial is unwise. Syrians were the same in 2012. We are heading in the same direction: millions displaced and dying in the passage to Europe, country in ruins, sanctioned forever, hellhole with child labor and refugee camps as far as the eye can see. All I am doing is advocating for the one thing that will minimize the damage.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 28 Nov 2021, 00:45

Ha, Ha, Ha,, ☆ Selana A.K.A. Hawadian ☆. Great Try, But Try Little More Harder To Cheat / Tricks Mighty Shaebia Eritrean . Lekhebatt Feggerr.