Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Revelation We the People Have Been Waiting For: the Wrong Side Won the “Civil War”

Post by teodroseIII » 27 Nov 2021, 21:22

Let me close this out with a parting shot to Barack Obama and his handlers who turned my life upside down in 2015 because I told the truth about the fact that I wrote a part of his 2008 South Carolina victory speech. You had your shot but God would not let you touch me, you should do your research before you attack Gods’ children. My forefather Emperor Tewodros traces his roots to King David and Bathsheba. That means I too trace my roots to King David, did you really think that the sons of Satan will defeat a son of God?

You just learned a very expensive lesson; we Ethiopians are kind too a fault but when we get attached unjustly, we rise up as the spirit of Adwa erupts in our hearts. The sons of Dixie are not the only rebels, I was born a rebel but my weapon is not a gun but a sword that is the word of God. Babylon is about to be no more and your money you worship will be useless before this year is over. The credit does not belong to me, I’m just a husband, father and a brother to all who have me. The credit goes to my Father Igzihabier in heaven and you have just earned His wrath. Tell your master Satan his time is over and you Masonic serpents have one last chance to repent or you shall eat dust...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/revelation-we- ... iting-for/