Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Neither side will be a clean winner

Post by Blueshift » 27 Nov 2021, 17:30

This war is dirty. There won't be a total winner. False hope will be all over the place. It is getting nasty. Nastier it will be. :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Neither side will be a clean winner

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2021, 17:37

Blueshift wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:30
This war is dirty. There won't be a total winner. False hope will be all over the place. It is getting nasty. Nastier it will be. :lol: :lol:
Believe that ya ugum whideee

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 27 Nov 2021, 17:53

An old coward donkey named Fedup. :lol: donkey say donkey do . You can't speak Tigrigna. You are married to an amhara woman. You claim to be amiche. Perhaps, if your father spoke Tigrigna, he could be an agame you know. However, something tells me, you are one con_n_iving ugly oldie adgi. :lol: :lol: See if you can understand what I wrote here, and translate it to amharic. Shhhyt head.
ኣንታ ቆርባዕ ስንኩል ኣድጊ ብኸምዚ ከማካ ወዲ ዉሩንጪላ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣብ ምንታይ ሽግር ኣትዩ ከምዘሎ ትፈልጥ ዲኻ ፧ እታ ሓሳኽ ምጥራ ኣረጊት አድጊ አዴኻ ጉድ ሰሪሓ
:lol: :lol:
Feddy, you look cute. Are you the one in middle ? :lol: Or the one on the backgound trying to get away :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 18:43

Blueshift wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:30
What happened to entering Addis in the following few days? That hope aleady dashed?

If there is no "total winner" then may we know who the partial winner be?

For a snapshot of the war see the following video, Ethiopians are not fighting against the ragtag of yours. It is more than that and the stake is understood by the holders.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 27 Nov 2021, 18:59

Defend the lie,

You know there is decent heroic Oromo and there is tempar coward galla, you are the latter one. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, agame is the partial winner already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 19:38

Blueshift wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:59
Defend the lie,

You know there is decent heroic Oromo and there is tempar coward galla, you are the latter one. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, agame is the partial winner already. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dedeb,

with "agame" you are referring to a group of people, who are also Ethiopians. Their win is Ethiopian win, we are fighting against a clique, which is bought by enemies and used against us as mercenaries, not against group of our own people.

Yes, "agames" are winning, like you see it in the following video.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Nov 2021, 20:11

Blueshift wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:53
I am the middle one…

We know that fegarrrr ugly.

Old my arse I know you old arse ኣረጊት ዳላስ bushtieee. አብዚዶ ክልጥፎእቲ መሕሰስ ገጽ ምጥሪ ስእልኻ::the donkey you love to post are way handsome than your ugumsh face.