Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

gearhead
Member+

Re: Professor Senait openly rejects the leaked video and denounces her PDCI membership

Post by gearhead » 27 Nov 2021, 16:37

hahah...two timing senait!it wouldnt be beyond her to have been the leak, all the more writing back to PDIC to hold her seat until the storm calms down! unlike dr.eleni, she has always been that good @ serving number 1! commitment to country, my @$$.

Assegid S.

Re: Professor Senait openly rejects the leaked video and denounces her PDCI membership

Post by Assegid S. » 27 Nov 2021, 17:12

I accepted an invitation to join a peace initiative in July 2020 organized by Professor Ephraim Issac, along with several other well known Ethiopians

Hold on ... what did you say? "peace initiative"? What was John F. Kennedy, who signed the Peace Corps Bill in 1961, said about the corps? The Peace Corps? " ... a Cold War tool to bolster the United States’ reputation and counter the Soviet Union’s influence abroad" in his own words. Now the American Peace Corps advanced to Ethiopian Peace Initiative? Who are those referred as " several other well known Ethiopians"? I mean well known quislings?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Nov 2021, 17:25

Don't buy this. She's knee-deep in it. She's the right hand of the incompetent fake doctor tplf vermin tedros. If you look at her twitter you will find that she's a tplf sympathiser. When pm abiy said there were people within the tplf that wanted peace like weyzero debrexion she twitted that he was trying to divide Tplf.
temari wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:08

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 18:14

Assegid S. wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:12
I accepted an invitation to join a peace initiative in July 2020 organized by Professor Ephraim Issac, along with several other well known Ethiopians

Hold on ... what did you say? "peace initiative"? What was John F. Kennedy, who signed the Peace Corps Bill in 1961, said about the corps? The Peace Corps? " ... a Cold War tool to bolster the United States’ reputation and counter the Soviet Union’s influence abroad" in his own words. Now the American Peace Corps advanced to Ethiopian Peace Initiative? Who are those referred as " several other well known Ethiopians"? I mean well known quislings?
My Hats off for this lady.

Joining in a peace corp in a good spirit of bringing the two sides to settle issues in a civilized and peaceful manner is what respected citizens do. If the "peace corp" then drifts away from its original or acclaimed objectives, then departing it and taking side is all noble, in my view.

So did Hermela Aragawi join their camp to campaign for "victims" before realizing the entity is moved by something else, and then took swift steps to distance herself and told them "nothing is more precious to me than the wellbeing of my country and its people". Is she gilty of any crime?

TPLF lost on many of its supporters and erstwhile doubters after it rejected the good gesture the government offered it and declared a uni-lateral ceasefire and entered into yet another phase of its adventure of conquerring the regions outside of its dominion.

Some of you are not moved by sense of righteousness and fairness but by mere internal inertia of hate. You can't defeat hate by reciprocal hate, it will haunt yourself down for perpetuity.

I don't know her and many others said to be the founding members of the so called PCDI (?) but her writing felt authentic to me and said to myself, commandable.

Some are already accusing her of "leaking" of what she was not even part, we can't expect more from those moved by just moronic idea of prolonging the suffering of the innocent people of my country.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 27 Nov 2021, 18:52

Agree 100%! Don’t believe this lady, she is only trying to save her As!s until proven guilty!!! She is now panicking we will hear a lot of weird myths from her 🥵🥵🥵😢
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:25
Don't buy this. She's knee-deep in it. She's the right hand of the incompetent fake doctor tplf vermin tedros. If you look at her twitter you will find that she's a tplf sympathiser. When pm abiy said there were people within the tplf that wanted peace like weyzero debrexion she twitted that he was trying to divide Tplf.
temari wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:08