Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Why is Demeke Mekonnen's/Abiy Ahmed's - PP still in Frantic Mood of Arresting Eskinder's Followers?

Post by Abere » 27 Nov 2021, 13:58

Why is Demeke Mekonnen's/Abiy Ahmed's - PP still in Frantic Mood of Arresting Eskinder's Followers? :roll:
Is it about Ethiopia or is it they feel personally highly insecure? ይኸ እኔ ከሞትኩ ሰርዶ አይብቀል አህያ ፓለቲካ መቼ ይሆን የሚያከትመው?አይይይይ

Misraq

Re: Why is Demeke Mekonnen's/Abiy Ahmed's - PP still in Frantic Mood of Arresting Eskinder's Followers?

Post by Misraq » 27 Nov 2021, 14:04

I asked the same question but quite a few of Eskinder followers are working with TPLF the same way Eleni was working. For instance check out Balderas representative in North America. He was constantly sending messages for people to not fight this war. His name is something Geletaw. He blocked me but I will share his FB accounts

eden
Member+

Re: Why is Demeke Mekonnen's/Abiy Ahmed's - PP still in Frantic Mood of Arresting Eskinder's Followers?

Post by eden » 27 Nov 2021, 14:44

Abere

If you remember why he was arrested, you will know why. It is the same reason. Every time, Jawar comes up, they go after Eskinder and followers. Recently, Bekele Gerba's son shared Jawar, his father and others were in danger. You can search it. Eskinder is a distraction PP uses to keep Jawar out of the minds of his followers and even OPDO cadres. I could be wrong but that is my opinion.

Also Balderas opposes HGDEF interference in Ethiopia

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Nov 2021, 15:19

as smart as you, how do you miss this. brother Aber
if the Ethiopian Government should release Eskindr, and his followers, they should do the same with Johar and his followers.
Johar and Eskinder are one and the same, they both claim Addiss Yegna, they both play with fire,
what is Addiss for an ordinary Amhara who live in Amhara region?
what is Addiss for an ordinary Oromo who lives in Oromo region?
Nothing, let alone people who live hundreds of kilometres, people who live in Addiss has nothing to gain whether Addiss become under Oromo regional authority or Amhara regional authority. Addiss will be where Addis has been forever, Except those politicians use it as a political football to mobilize people ultimately to create conflict among the Ethnic.
Eg. Ermas Leggese said one day, my mother is put to rest in Addis, so now she is going to be an Oromo.
Imagine those leech politicians what they can do to get sympathy, even an ashamed to use his dead mother.
someone who used his own dead mother for political gain, imaging how is going to play with someone's child life.
be smart.
Brother Aber, why do you guys have no intention of uniting people based on their common interest, rather than ethnically based narrow narrative?
you want shackle Jahar but you want Esknder out, don't you think, there are people with the same feeling on Johar as you do for Eskindr?
how do you miss this?
If you guys going to build a prosperous Ethiopia, you got to get out of this crap Ethnic politics, otherwise, this circle of unstable scenarios going to last forever.
here is Edu, she may be right but she is Agame,
you can't trust agame, b/c agame is twisted and untrustworthy by nature.
we love to believe what she said here is came from her honest heart but we can't,
b/c we are already sure that she is putting some landmine under it. :lol: :lol:
Abere wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 13:58
Why is Demeke Mekonnen's/Abiy Ahmed's - PP still in Frantic Mood of Arresting Eskinder's Followers? :roll:
Is it about Ethiopia or is it they feel personally highly insecure? ይኸ እኔ ከሞትኩ ሰርዶ አይብቀል አህያ ፓለቲካ መቼ ይሆን የሚያከትመው?አይይይይ

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Nov 2021, 16:20

Sebdoyeleye,
Ethiopian government should release anyone that is imprisoned for political reasons and without any evidence of wrongdoing according to the legal code of the constitution of the land. If you take both Eskindir and Jawar, the government couldn't find any wrongdoing it can blame the two for. Even after one and half years and a lot of fabrication of evidence, the government couldn't show any convincing reason to hold them behind bars.

It is only the stupidity of the government and its desire to hold on to power that the two groups are hunted and put in jail at best and killed at worst. Unfortunately, Both Abiy and his company are of Satan and we should not expect anything better.

That is my number one and only reason to support the demise of Abiy and his PP party. They are dismantling the country by design to create sovereign Oromuma which won't include Amhara and Tigray regions.
sebdoyeley wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:19
if the Ethiopian Government should release Eskindr, and his followers, they should do the same with Johar and his followers.
Johar and Eskinder are one and the same, they both claim Addiss Yegna, they both play with fire,
Nothing, let alone people who live hundreds of kilometres, people who live in Addiss has nothing to gain whether Addiss become under Oromo regional authority or Amhara regional authority. Addiss will be where Addis has been forever, Except those politicians use it as a political football to mobilize people ultimately to create conflict among the Ethnic.
Eg. Ermas Leggese said one day, my mother is put to rest in Addis, so now she is going to be an Oromo.
Imagine those leech politicians what they can do to get sympathy, even an ashamed to use his dead mother.
someone who used his own dead mother for political gain, imaging how is going to play with someone's child life.
be smart.
Brother Aber, why do you guys have no intention of uniting people based on their common interest, rather than ethnically based narrow narrative?
you want shackle Jahar but you want Esknder out, don't you think, there are people with the same feeling on Johar as you do for Eskindr?
how do you miss this?
If you guys going to build a prosperous Ethiopia, you got to get out of this crap Ethnic politics, otherwise, this circle of unstable scenarios going to last forever.
we love to believe what she said here is came from her honest heart but we can't,
Abere wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 27 Nov 2021, 16:41

Sebdoyelen is HGDEF follower. His answer to diversity of ideas is to lock up the person with the idea. HGDEF jailed half EPLF leadership and 20 journalists for 20 years to kill the idea that is different from HGDEF.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Nov 2021, 16:48

what you say is a very sexy idea, brother Agame, but you need to bare in your mind,
we are not talking about how your agame wish could come to reality here.
we are talking about Ethiopia and for the betterment of Ethiopians,
as you well know Agamewnet and Ethiopianwnet are two different things.
so we are on the same book but I am afraid to tell you, you are on the wrong chapter.

Educator wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:20
Sebdoyeleye,
Ethiopian government should release anyone that is imprisoned for political reasons and without any evidence of wrongdoing according to the legal code of the constitution of the land. If you take both Eskindir and Jawar, the government couldn't find any wrongdoing it can blame the two for. Even after one and half years and a lot of fabrication of evidence, the government couldn't show any convincing reason to hold them behind bars.

It is only the stupidity of the government and its desire to hold on to power that the two groups are hunted and put in jail at best and killed at worst. Unfortunately, Both Abiy and his company are of Satan and we should not expect anything better.

That is my number one and only reason to support the demise of Abiy and his PP party. They are dismantling the country by design to create sovereign Oromuma which won't include Amhara and Tigray regions.
sebdoyeley wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:19
be smart.
how do you miss this?
Abere wrote:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 27 Nov 2021, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Nov 2021, 17:03

yes, You are right Edu,
we can do worse than what you are saying here, Edu if we feel anything comes to frighten our unity or bend our national trajectory interest.
so you are spot on.
I knew you are smart but Agame smartness, you better differentiate between agame smartness and ordinary smartness though.
eden wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:41
Sebdoyelen is HGDEF follower. His answer to diversity of ideas is to lock up the person with the idea. HGDEF jailed half EPLF leadership and 20 journalists for 20 years to kill the idea that is different from HGDEF.

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Nov 2021, 17:47

First, thank you all for giving your own perception of why the PP government is obsessed with Eskindir and his followers.

I was looking for a sincere and objective assessment. In my observation most folks put Eskindir and Jawar on balancing scale as used by PP.
But to me, talking about Eskindira and Jawar is like mixing orange and apple.

--- Eskindir is a patriot and an Ethiopian. He is a pure soul, non-ethnocentric. He is just a dreamer of democracy. Eskidir is innocent, he was protector of assets, properties and lives of the millions of Addis Ababa, of course greater Ethiopia. You guys could not believe until you see on your own eyes. Addis Ababa would have been like Dessie, Kombolcha and in fact, Shashemene of few years back. Eskindir is not a tribalist thug. He is a humanist.

--- Jawar is a mercenary (ባንዳ) an Egyptian slave, anti-Ethiopian, he is a diehard a dreamer of Orommuma (Ethiopia out of Oromia), he is a blood money maker using innocent Oromos, cause for death of thousands people including Hachalu Hundessa.

--- Most of you blindly either support PP, or OLF, TPLF. To support either of these, you don't have to be insincere about your take of Eskindir Nega.

--- In my opinion, Misraq's comment makes some sense. Well, there could be TPLF lurked using Eskindir's good name. Sorry, for mentioning names. For instance, I used to respect Ermias Legesse of 360 ( he was using Eskindirs' good name for long). But recently, his everything smelt pro-TPLF. I a time where we should stand for protecting Ethiopia no matter what our difference is. However, if it was about going after these adversary elements ( coming in the name of Eskindir) it should not be when they are visiting Eskindir at the prison house. Why did not they arrest them at their own homes using arrest warrant? That makes it fishy about PP.

--- Regardless of the PP's behavior, we are should stand in unison ,not because of the good leadership, but it is about defending Ethiopia. It is about choosing the least evil. For the time being, it appears PP is the least evil, there are hopefully few good patriotic people. If they listened more, they will get much better and come out victorious. PP has not to make some stupid mistakes any more. The evil TPLF will take advantage of these mistakes. Of course, dangerous people like Jawar Mohammed and Bekele Gerba should be kept in high security prison, these are pure anti-Ethiopia and ባንዳ people, their crew is brewing coup in North America. Unless it is for his safety reason, there is no reason to keep Eskindir in jail.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 27 Nov 2021, 18:11

well thank you, but we didn't feel you understand us though.
'first foremost I don't have to support anyone to see beyond the corner.
you seem to miss the magnetite of this case, the Oromo are crying cause the 7th king is not enough of Oromo.
you are crying about someone Christian extremist who still wore a cross on his neck even though he is well educated.
overall, how good can be a man who already lost both of his balls to the enemy .:lol: :lol: :lol:
to be honest I wouldn't bet a chicken on him. no hard feelings. brother Aber, n o h a r d feeling!!!
Abere wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:47
First, thank you all for giving your own perception of why the PP government is obsessed with Eskindir and his followers.

I was looking for a sincere and objective assessment. In my observation most folks put Eskindir and Jawar on balancing scale as used by PP.

--- Eskindir is a patriot and an Ethiopian. He is a pure soul, non-ethnocentric. He is just a dreamer of democracy. Eskidir is innocent, he was protector of assets, properties and lives of the millions of Addis Ababa, of course greater Ethiopia. You guys could not believe until you see on your own eyes. Addis Ababa would have been like Dessie, Kombolcha and in fact, Shashemene of few years back. Eskindir is not a tribalist thug. He is a humanist.

--- Jawar is a mercenary (ባንዳ) an Egyptian slave, anti-Ethiopian, he is a diehard a dreamer of Orommuma (Ethiopia out of Oromia), he is a blood money maker using innocent Oromos, cause for death of thousands people including Hachalu Hundessa.

--- Most of you blindly either support PP, or OLF, TPLF. To support either of these, you don't have to be insincere about your take of Eskindir Nega.

--- In my opinion, Misraq's comment makes some sense. Well, there could be TPLF lurked using Eskindir's good name. Sorry, for mentioning names. For instance, I used to respect Ermias Legesse of 360 ( he was using Eskindirs' good name for long). But recently, his everything smelt pro-TPLF. I a time where we should stand for protecting Ethiopia no matter what our difference is. However, if it was about going after these adversary elements ( coming in the name of Eskindir) it should not be when they are visiting Eskindir at the prison house. Why did not they arrest them at their own homes using arrest warrant? That makes it fishy about PP.

--- Regardless of the PP's behavior, we are should stand in unison ,not because of the good leadership, but it is about defending Ethiopia. It is about choosing the least evil. For the time being, it appears PP is the least evil, there are hopefully few good patriotic people. If they listened more, they will get much better and come out victorious. PP has not to make some stupid mistakes any more. The evil TPLF will take advantage of these mistakes. Of course, dangerous people like Jawar Mohammed and Bekele Gerba should be kept in high security prison, these are pure anti-Ethiopia and ባንዳ people, their crew is brewing coup in North America. Unless it is for his safety reason, there is no reason to keep Eskindir in jail.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Nov 2021, 03:18

sebdoyeley wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:11
well thank you, but we didn't feel you understand us though.
'first foremost I don't have to support anyone to see beyond the corner.
you seem to miss the magnetite of this case, the Oromo are crying cause the 7th king is not enough of Oromo.
you are crying about someone Christian extremist who still wore a cross on his neck even though he is well educated.
overall, how good can be a man who already lost both of his balls to the enemy .:lol: :lol: :lol:
to be honest I wouldn't bet a chicken on him. no hard feelings. brother Aber, n o h a r d feeling!!!
Abere wrote:

• I agree with your assessement concerning brother Jawar and Alexander but your characterization of the last one as a Christian extremist for wearing a cross deserves an explanation.

Wearing a cross is a tradition in different parts of Ethiopia irrespective of your ethnicity or educational background.I am sure you have seen the phenomenon even in the recent fighting that is going on in some parts of Ethiopia. Tigrayans wear their cross, so do Gurages, Amharas,Oromos and people from the South. You have also crucifix tattoos ...long tradition and culture that seems never to die. Amazing, isn't it ?
  • ሊያ ካሳ dressed in a traditional way.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Nov 2021, 12:38

Abere wrote:
እስክንድር ራሱ ደግ አደረጉ አለ፣ ምን ይዋጥህ እንግድህ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Nov 2021, 13:04

Thanks for sharing!
I trust Eskindir is a principled man. That was why I indicated in my comment earlier, the following

<<Well, there could be TPLF lurked using Eskindir's good name.>> Anyone coming in his name does not represent him, there are good and bad people.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:38
[/quote wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 29 Nov 2021, 03:02

You should drop that garbage altitude, you are waving here, that I am more Ethiopian than others,
this is the very attitude that chassed Weyane from the warm sofa of 4 kilo.
B/c Johar is Oromo doesn't make him less Ethiopian and Eskinder is Amhara doesn't make him more Ethiopian.
Abere wrote:
First, thank you all for giving your own perception of why the PP government is obsessed with Eskindir and his followers

-- Eskindir is -a patriot and an Ethiopian. He is a pure soul, non-ethnocentric. He is just a dreamer of democracy. Eskidir is innocent, he was protector of assets, properties and lives of the millions of Addis Ababa, of course greater Ethiopia. You guys could not believe until you see on your own eyes. Addis Ababa would have been like Dessie, Kombolcha and in fact, Shashemene of few years back. Eskindir is not a tribalist thug. He is a humanist.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Nov 2021, 11:03

sebdoyeley,

ማለት የምችለው አንድ ነገር ብቻ ነው - እግዜር ዐይንህን ይግለጥልህ።

እንደት ንብ [እስክንድር] እና ዝንብ [ጁሃር] መለየት አቃተህ?

እኔ ጁሃርን እንደ አንድ ግለሰብ እንጅ በኦሮሞነት አይደለም የምወስድው። በባህርዩ እና በድርጊቱ ነው የምመዝነው። እስክንድር ቢሆንም እንደዚሁ ፤ በእወነቱ እኔ እስክንድር የምን ጎሣ እንደሆነ አላውቅም - ሲናገርም አላጋጠመኝም። He has bee just voicing for every citizen of the country. በምዕራቡ ዓለም ከክፍል ጓደኝነት፣ከስራ ቦታ እስከ ጎረቤት ድረስ ስንት ከተለያየ የዓለም ህዝብ ጋር እየኖርኩ ደግሞ ሰፈር ለሰፈር የእንትና ጎሳ እና የእንትና ጎሳ እያልኩ ጊዜ አላጠፋም። ችግሩ ማንም ኦነግን ወይም ወያኔ ከተቃወመ ጎሰኝነት ይፈረድበታል።እንደት አድርገን ነፃ እንውጣ? Regardless of what, I am happy to hear that you are a proud Ethiopian. That should be the bottom-line. The rest, who was right or wrong, time well tell.
sebdoyeley wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 03:02
You should drop that garbage altitude, you are waving here, that I am more Ethiopian than others,
B/c Johar is Oromo doesn't make him less Ethiopian and Eskinder is Amhara doesn't make him more Ethiopian.
Abere wrote:
First, thank you all for giving your own perception of why the PP government is obsessed with Eskindir and his followers

-- Eskindir is -a patriot and an Ethiopian. He is a pure soul, non-ethnocentric. He is just a dreamer of democracy. Eskidir is innocent, he was protector of assets, properties and lives of the millions of Addis Ababa, of course greater Ethiopia. You guys could not believe until you see on your own eyes. Addis Ababa would have been like Dessie, Kombolcha and in fact, Shashemene of few years back. Eskindir is not a tribalist thug. He is a humanist.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Nov 2021, 02:38

Wrong,
I am advocating for a peaceful United Ethiopia where in the process we can generate a United States of Horn of Africans,
That may stand the bully of the west in the near future. do you see the difference?

Now I get it, you and I have different trajectories concerning the Horn of Africa neighbourhood politics.
I am more interested in the unity of Horn Africans and in the black race as a whole.

Abere wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 11:03
sebdoyeley,

እኔ ጁሃርን እንደ አንድ ግለሰብ እንጅ በኦሮሞነት አይደለም የምወስድው። በባህርዩ እና በድርጊቱ ነው የምመዝነው። እስክንድር ቢሆንም እንደዚሁ ፤ በእወነቱ እኔ እስክንድር የምን ጎሣ እንደሆነ አላውቅም - ሲናገርም አላጋጠመኝም። He has bee just voicing for every citizen of the country. በምዕራቡ ዓለም ከክፍል ጓደኝነት፣ከስራ ቦታ እስከ ጎረቤት ድረስ ስንት ከተለያየ የዓለም ህዝብ ጋር እየኖርኩ ደግሞ ሰፈር ለሰፈር የእንትና ጎሳ እና የእንትና ጎሳ እያልኩ ጊዜ አላጠፋም። ችግሩ ማንም ኦነግን ወይም ወያኔ ከተቃወመ ጎሰኝነት ይፈረድበታል።እንደት አድርገን ነፃ እንውጣ? Regardless of what, I am happy to hear that you are a proud Ethiopian. That should be the bottom-line. The rest, who was right or wrong, time well tell.
sebdoyeley wrote:
Abere wrote:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 30 Nov 2021, 03:54

Alexander was wrong in the past but this time he has a wise thing to say. I applaud him and urge him to continue in that way. It good for him,the country and our region.

Abere wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:04
Thanks for sharing!
I trust Eskindir is a principled man. That was why I indicated in my comment earlier, the following

<<Well, there could be TPLF lurked using Eskindir's good name.>> Anyone coming in his name does not represent him, there are good and bad people.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:38
[/quote wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Nov 2021, 09:48

<< United We Stand, Divided We Fall.>> The Bigger Picture for the Horn of Africa Must be in the Direction of the Former, not the Later. That is how we can enjoy peace, economic growth and stand strong against our adversaries and all its ill consequences of exodus, poverty, war, tribal feud, etc. Let the new generation have a peaceful future; and this responsibility rests upon the shoulder of the current generation. To this end we have to fight mercenaries/ ባንዳ/.

sebdoyeley wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:38
Wrong,
I am advocating for a peaceful United Ethiopia where in the process we can generate a United States of Horn of Africans,
That may stand the bully of the west in the near future. do you see the difference?

Now I get it, you and I have different trajectories concerning the Horn of Africa neighbourhood politics.
I am more interested in the unity of Horn Africans and in the black race as a whole.

Abere wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 11:03
sebdoyeley,

sebdoyeley wrote:
Abere wrote: