Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: አብያችን በዘመተ በሳምንት ውስጥ የኛ ቲቪን ተቆጣጠረ (ይህ ማለት የኛ ቲቪ እንደ አባይ ሚዲያ ተመልካቹን ያጣል. እውነተኛ ሪፖርት እንጂ ውታፍ ነቀላ ለህዝቡ ምን ሊበጅ?)

Post by TGAA » 27 Nov 2021, 12:28

You are one shameless bullhorn. Why don't you call tigry media house weyanne wutafnekay? With your Stalin making an a..s himself. You also seem to have an identity problem..you pretend to be an Eritrean while wallowing about weyanne night and day. Stay put with your tigrian identity and propagate for weyannes. What the hell is TDF song for Eritreans? The last time weyannes graced Eritrea 🇪🇷 the only thing the did was pillage and destroy and uproot ing innocent Eritreans from Ethiopia. Do you even imagine Eritreans enjoying TDF brouhaha? You must be an insane.

eden
Member+

Re: አብያችን በዘመተ በሳምንት ውስጥ የኛ ቲቪን ተቆጣጠረ (ይህ ማለት የኛ ቲቪ እንደ አባይ ሚዲያ ተመልካቹን ያጣል. እውነተኛ ሪፖርት እንጂ ውታፍ ነቀላ ለህዝቡ ምን ሊበጅ?)

Post by eden » 27 Nov 2021, 12:45

TGAA wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 12:28
Why don't you call tigry media house weyanne wutafnekay?
It is wtaf neqay like ESAT etc etc

That’s why I liked Gobeze but they shut him down

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 27 Nov 2021, 14:19

You haven't said a pip about tiger media while you haven't saved anyone who doesn't give a glossing coverage of weyannes. What surprising is no that you are a hard core weyanne, but you want to have an ora of fair minded giving a bird's-eye view events. Just cut that out ..it is irritating.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Nov 2021, 14:33

Eden, TGAA has a point. Your chameleon politics is becoming irritating.
You devise your politics to meet the needs of the day. My dictionary defines that opportunism. I however am waiting the day that you praise the “fascist” Abiy. It will not be that long.