Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

They don't stop amazing me, never

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 10:57

Now they know on which front the Commander in Chief of ENDF is, which they were yearning for the last few days, but then turned around and claimed that front is not that decisive ("fighting is not so serious at the moment"), where do they get their info is out of my level of imagination.

We are not fighting against TPLF in this war, if there are still who would like to think so.

Sabur

Re: They don't stop amazing me, never

Post by Sabur » 27 Nov 2021, 12:16

Media Misinformation and Disinformation are part of the war. This one is clearly one of them.

Belt Tightening, Perseverance and Mass support behind the Gov't ONLY guarantee Victory.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 10:57
Now they know on which front the Commander in Chief of ENDF is, which they were yearning for the last few days, but then turned around and claimed that front is not that decisive ("fighting is not so serious at the moment"), where do they get their info is out of my level of imagination.

We are not fighting against TPLF in this war, if there are still who would like to think so.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: They don't stop amazing me, never

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 14:39

Sabur wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 12:16

Media Misinformation and Disinformation are part of the war. This one is clearly one of them.

Belt Tightening, Perseverance and Mass support behind the Gov't ONLY guarantee Victory.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 10:57

But we are going to fight them with words and deeds.

"America terrorism"
Please wait, video is loading...
They support terrorists in our country.

Please wait, video is loading...