Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Guzo to Healing: the Tsunami that Came for Me

Post by teodroseIII » 27 Nov 2021, 01:29

This is the first segment of a new show that I’m starting at Ghion Cast titled “Down the Road: Guzo to Healing”. Guzo means journey in Amharic, it’s a way of paying tribute to my birthland Ethiopia while honoring my adopted home America. On this inaugural show of Guzo to Healing, I discuss the countless times I wrongly predicted an incoming tsunami when all along the tsunami I should have been looking out for was the broken water that came for me.

My aim is to really open up and discuss, in authentic ways, the journey of healing that we all must go through in order to mend the world. Change starts within, love starts within, redemption starts within yet all too frequently we look externally and forget about the community that is within us. Guzo to healing is my journey to look within, uncover all the wounds I’ve buried deep inside and then heal as I acknowledge my pains and take steps to address them. Along the way, as I heal and share my testimony, I hope to help others who are struggling with their wounds as well....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/tsunami-that-came-for-me/

WATCH ASSOCIATED VIDEO