Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
James Dahl

CIA arming Abiy regime via UAE, Ukraine, Kyrgystan and Khalifa Haftar

Post by James Dahl » 25 Nov 2021, 21:36

Initial article: https://gerjon.substack.com/p/the-uae-e ... ft-fly-sky

"On 07 Oct 2021, I reported that I had identified some 45 flights from the United Arab Emirates to Ethiopia. This first article is part one of a series of two articles, and deals with the recent history (2019-present) of the aircraft now flying to Harar Meda Airport in Ethiopia and their various operators. A second article, which is to be published tomorrow, goes deeper into the technical side: how do I actually know that these aircraft visited Ethiopia?

This article will start off with a short summary of the flights I found, followed by a history of the aircraft involved. Like Fly Sky Airlines, also the various previous operators of the aircraft have a history of losing their commercial operating license (AOC, Air Operator Certificate) around involvement in war transport."

Follow up article: https://gerjon.substack.com/p/the-uae-e ... estigation

This was later picked up by al-Jazeera, who did not publish all the details

Lovetarik

Re: CIA arming Abiy regime via UAE, Ukraine, Kyrgystan and Khalifa Haftar

Post by Lovetarik » 25 Nov 2021, 21:50

Seems like the writer is one confused soul. Why would CIA arm Aby when they are openly display hostile gestures to the PM?

The facts on the ground tell a different story.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Nov 2021, 22:17

James Dahl wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:36
Initial article: https://gerjon.substack.com/p/the-uae-e ... ft-fly-sky

"On 07 Oct 2021, I reported that I had identified some 45 flights from the United Arab Emirates to Ethiopia. This first article is part one of a series of two articles, and deals with the recent history (2019-present) of the aircraft now flying to Harar Meda Airport in Ethiopia and their various operators. A second article, which is to be published tomorrow, goes deeper into the technical side: how do I actually know that these aircraft visited Ethiopia?

This article will start off with a short summary of the flights I found, followed by a history of the aircraft involved. Like Fly Sky Airlines, also the various previous operators of the aircraft have a history of losing their commercial operating license (AOC, Air Operator Certificate) around involvement in war transport."

Follow up article: https://gerjon.substack.com/p/the-uae-e ... estigation

This was later picked up by al-Jazeera, who did not publish all the details
Hey, stupid new agame from cursed-land-tigray stop lying.Usa aka UN aka WFP and EU been financially and politically and media wise and satellite and weapon wise been and r still providing and helping ur terrorist-tplf aka cursed-land-tigray baztards,they r trying 2 bring them back 2 life.U agame mozerfkkker want 2 deflect z issue 2 Usa and Uae.U r 1 lying mozerfkkker agame.Check out z photo @ z bottom WTF DO U C MORAN AGAME???
:roll:

James Dahl

Post by James Dahl » 25 Nov 2021, 22:24

Lovetarik wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:50
Seems like the writer is one confused soul. Why would CIA arm Aby when they are openly display hostile gestures to the PM?

The facts on the ground tell a different story.
Apparently not!

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 26 Nov 2021, 00:16

The game of the snake ferenjis is to arm both sides and let them finish each other… habesha are not that smart after all… they will never figure out why the ferenjis/ Arabs are arming them to kill their neighbors 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤔