Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The lion of Nakfa has been reduced to the rat of Nakfa by the Tigrayan people & TDF !

Post by Axumezana » 25 Nov 2021, 16:43

Isaias is known for hiding his emotions and secrets even when he is drunk. But about three years ago he was intoxicated with his unexpected victory on TPLF and we saw his emotional smiles , gestures and speeches. He also declared " ወያነ game over" perhaps for a third time. However, the preemptive attack of the Ethiopian forces by TPLF and the subsequent chains of defeat of his and Abiy's forces experienced over the last one year has reduced Isaias from the lion of Nakfa to the rat of Nakfa looking for hiding hole in the mountains of Nakfa. Thanks for the just God and viva to the Tigrayan people that changed the dream of Isaias to nightmare.
Last edited by Axumezana on 25 Nov 2021, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The lion of Nakfa has been reduced to the rat of Nakfa by TDF!

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Nov 2021, 16:50

Ok, if it helps calm your nerves! :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 16:43
Isaias is known for hiding his emotions and secrets even when he is drunk. But about three years ago he was intoxicated with his unexpected victory on TPLF and we saw his emotional smiles , gestures and speeches. He also declared " ወያነ game over" perhaps for a third time. However, the preemptive attack of the Ethiopian forces by TPLF and the subsequent chains of defeat of his and Abiy's forces experienced over the last one year has reduced Isaias from the lion of Nakfa to the rat of Nakfa looking for hiding hole in the mountains of Nakfa. Thanks for the just God and viva to the Tigrayan people that changed the dream of Isaias to nightmare.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Nov 2021, 16:50

ኣየ ተጋሩ
ኢናተወግሩ ዝፍክሩ

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 25 Nov 2021, 17:24

He is disoriented in broad daylight, missing the red carpet twice when it is right infront of him! :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 25 Nov 2021, 17:47

People say that he is intoxicated but i think he is suffering from dementia! go figure the quality of the decisions that this makes.

I say that the region should look into serious intervention before he kills us all.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Nov 2021, 17:54

gearhead wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:47
People say that he is intoxicated but i think he is suffering from dementia! go figure the quality of the decisions that this makes.

I say that the region should look into serious intervention before he kills us all.
ሽሽሽሽሽ ዴዴቡ ዝም ብትል ብቻ እኮ ነው እሚያምርብህ::

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 25 Nov 2021, 18:35

ወዴት ጠጋ ጠጋ! አሚቼ እህቱን እያስለጠመ ጅግሌር ሲያጠብ እንጂ ወረቀት ሲያርም ተሰማቶም አያውቅም!!

You are loosing your mind too arent you? :lol: :lol: you stupid deepthroat inseminated paycho amiche...all your dreams of bleedung ethiopia have yet again ,evaporated into thin air. you know it, you feel it and above all you see it in pictures! It is driving your amiche hot-head mad.

BTW...people of addis find living costs unbearable since your arrival. But this time around they seem too tired to scoot you out like 1999. Instead, they will dump you into the nearest septic tank and allow you to decomose.

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:54
gearhead wrote:

Last edited by gearhead on 25 Nov 2021, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Nov 2021, 18:40

gearhead wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:35

You are loosing your mind too arent you? :lol: :lol: you stupid deepthroat inseminated paycho amiche...all your dreams of bleedung ethiopia have yet again ,evaporated into thin air. you know it, you feel it and above all you see it in pictures! It is driving your amiche hot-head mad.

BTW...people of addis find living costs unbearable since your arrival. But this time around they seem too tired to scoot you out like 1999. Instead, they will dump you into the nearest septic tank and allow you to de

Fed_Up wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Blah blah blah ደደብ

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The lion of Nakfa has been reduced to the rat of Nakfa by the Tigrayan people & TDF !

Post by Hawzen » 25 Nov 2021, 18:50

Axumezana wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think so, agame brother Axumezana. The Lion of Nakfa aka the nightmare of agame rats would not mind deflo*wering you again if you promise that you are not going to roll on the ground again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Follower

Re: The lion of Nakfa has been reduced to the rat of Nakfa by the Tigrayan people & TDF !

Post by Follower » 25 Nov 2021, 19:02

Axumezana wrote:
Isaias is our nightmare.
ዋይ ዋይ እንተ ጸርፊ ማ ልገደፍናሎም የብልናይ፡እንተ'ታ game over ግን ኩዉን ገይርዋ ላይኾነይ። :lol: :lol: :lol:
ጸርፊ ገዲፍካ ምንግርጋር ቀጽል ኣታ ወዲ!!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 25 Nov 2021, 19:10

በዚህ አለም ላይ...ሁለቴ የሚባር የአዲስ አበባ ውሻና አሚቼ ብቻ ነው!! ውሻው እንኳን ባገሩ ነው....እንዳንተ አይነት ከላፋ ግራሶዎሞችን ግን ምን ይሏችኋል? :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:40
gearhead wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:35

BTW...people of addis find living costs unbearable since your arrival. But this time around they seem too tired to scoot you out like 1999. Instead, they will dump you into the nearest septic tank and allow you to de

Fed_Up wrote:
gearhead wrote:

Blah blah blah ደደብ

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Nov 2021, 06:12

Transformation of Nakfa Lion to rat!

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 26 Nov 2021, 06:31

Lion doesn't live in caves, unlike the rats of Agame who are hiding in caves.
Yesterday I called my friend's name Aron who was sitting inside coffee shop; As soon as I said Aron, bunch of men start running and hiding they thought I said Drone😂😂😂
From.now on In will distinguish Agames from Eritreans using that method.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Nov 2021, 06:51

From " አይከሰርናን" to "ወዲኦምና"

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Nov 2021, 08:20

The leeches are usefull idiots for the dictator

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 Dec 2021, 09:41

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 May 2022, 00:19

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 11 May 2022, 14:20

Axumezana wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 May 2022, 14:33

Honourable Tegaru brother Axumzena,

This is not my business but i feel Isu fcked TPLF upside down. The guy may have not achieved 100% of his wishes i.e the complete distruction of the TPLF but i feel he achieved 95% of it and by any standard i call that a success or an A if not A+ grade. Let me break it down for you.

1 - He witnessed the death of most of his nemesises i.e Meles Zenawi, Seyum Mesfin, Abay Tsehaye, Seare Mekonnen, Asmelash....no space to list the rest here

2 - He witnessed the refugee/immigrant status of life for the remaining leadership such as Siye Abraha, Birhane G/Kristos and many others

3 - He witnessed the death of 500,000 TPLF soldiers and another 300,000 probably wounded. That is a far cry from what he lost 19,000. So he avenged exponentially

4 - He witnessed the once most developed Tigray (of course through theft from ethiopia) to a rubble where all the infrastructure is distroyed, land deplited and pretty much 70 years back. This is also a far cry from what TPLF achieved on Eritrea through Sanctions.

All in all, your activist in the video posted by tigraway Hawzein summed it up by saying "Yes he did it"

now, denying all this is setting yourself up for another setback. the best thing for you and the rest of Tegaru is to question your leaders on the decisions they make on behalf of you

Jimmy