Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Arrest warrant for Eleni Gebremedhin, if she is still in Ethiopia

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Nov 2021, 15:58

Dr. Merera Gudina also should take note here, I am affraid.

There is no way that you can remove a democratically elected government and replace it with unelected one.

This is a fundamental principle, we will fight to defend principles till the end.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Arrest warrant for Eleni Gebremedhin, if she is still in Ethiopia

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Nov 2021, 18:48

This guy is trying to relativize Ato Berhane Gebrekristos and co.,

In my view he should be also arrested, if he may put his feet in the country.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Nov 2021, 21:10

I think Abebe Belew is one of the few critical thinkers, not among the current day sensational YouTubers. Although I respect his idea, I don't agree with his take and conclusion about Eleni Gebremedhin. He seemed only evaluated her speech, which is naïve because anyone TPLF member could have said it also while it actually meant different in terms of the end outcome. It should not even be the content of her statements, it should be rather more on the merit of her connection with this group. Connection sums it all. And also the Themes of the Conference. Simply, connection, conference Theme implicate here to treason and coup. She should be questioned by law enforcement body.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:48

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 26 Nov 2021, 00:03

Defend,

Who should get arrested? I hope it's not who I am thinking you're pointing finger at. Even Dr. Eleni is a bystander in this meeting as Abebe pointed out, in the role she played; let us not exaggerate please.

I also agree with what Abebe said regarding Eritrea; that, we use to fear Isaias/Eritrea in the past, not anymore. In the famous video dominated by retired diplomats, Berhane Gebrekristos confirmed to us that Eritrea is a staunch supporter of Ethiopian Unitary Government with Abiy/p2 therefore, Ethiopians should be delighted of having a true friend and a neighbor at this trying moment.

G7/Dr. Birhanu/Andy were right on the money when it comes of Isaias/Eritrea after all! 8)
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 18:48

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Nov 2021, 08:02

Dawi wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:03
Defend,

Who should get arrested? I hope it's not who I am thinking you're pointing finger at. Even Dr. Eleni is a bystander in this meeting as Abebe pointed out, in the role she played; let us not exaggerate please.
wey gud!

I was perplexed on how the war in Amhara region went so wrong all along, I was suspecting just one thing as the reason. It seems you are giving one more clue here.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 27 Nov 2021, 16:56

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 08:02
Dawi wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:03
Defend,

wey gud!

I was perplexed on how the war in Amhara region went so wrong all along, I was suspecting just one thing as the reason. It seems you are giving one more clue here.
Defend,

Remember p2 is full of Woyane cadres; so, some may be sitting on the fence.

The only clue you get knowing the loyalty of former Woyane Bureaucrats is reading what they say. Dr. Eleni and Prof. Senait put in writing that they don't oppose Abiy's government. I took that as good to go but, you can continue to scrutinize as others are doing.

I agree with you that there are Amhara who don't fully trust Arat Kilo. Do you blame them?

Abiy's going to the front line is going to be comforting for Amhara; bottom line though, allowing them to arm and defend themselves is above everything else to gain their trust.