Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

አድዋ በተገላቢጦሽ፡ ከህወሓት ደብረፂዮን ጋር አብሮ በመስራት አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን ለነወ-ናዚዎች እባቦች እየመገበ ነው።

Post by teodroseIII » 25 Nov 2021, 11:58

ህወሓት ከሄርማን ኮኸን እና ዝቢግኒው ብሬዚንስኪ ህልም አልፈው ተሳክቶላቸዋል። 30 አመት ባልሞላ ጊዜ ውስጥ መላው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ብሄርን መጀመሪያ እንዲያስብ፣ ብሄረሰቡ እንዲቆይ እና የጋራ ሰብአዊነቱን እንዲረሳ አስገድደው ነበር። ኢትዮጵያውያን ከተወለዱበት ጊዜ ጀምሮ እስከ መጨረሻው እስትንፋሳቸው ድረስ በጎሰኞች ተምረዋል። እንደ ጃዋር መሀመድ ያሉ ደካሞች እና ብርሃኑ ነጋ በመላ ሀገሪቱ ግጭት ለመፍጠር በመንግስት ኤጀንሲዎች፣ መንግሥታዊ ያልሆኑ ድርጅቶች እና ኮርፖሬሽኖች ክፍያ እየተከፈላቸው ነበር። ብሄር ተኮር መደራጀትን የተቃወሙ እና ከግለሰብ ከንቱነት በላይ ብሄራዊ ማንነትን ለማስጠበቅ የታገሉት በህወሓት መንግስት ታስረዋል፣ ተሰቃይተዋል ወይም ተገድለዋል።

ከኢዲ አሚን አስፈሪነት ጋር የሚመሳሰለው የ27 አመት አረመኔያዊ ስርዓት ወያኔ ወደ ባህር ተወርውሯል ምክንያቱም ያው ግሎባሊስት ኦሊጋርቾች ቀሪውን "አፍሪካ" ያደሟቸው ኢትዮጵያውያን በጦርነቱ ላይ እንዳደረጉት ቅድመ አያቶቻቸው ጉዳዩን በእጃቸው እንዳይወስዱ ለውጡ አስፈላጊ መሆኑን ስለተገነዘቡ ነው። የአድዋ. አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን ወደ አዲስ የአንድነት እና የብልጽግና ዘመን ለማድረስ ቃል በገቡት መሰረት መጠኑ ያልታወቀ ደረጃ ላይ ደርሷል። እሱ በኦባማ የተጠናቀቀውን የጨዋታ መጽሐፍ ተጠቅሟል በአስር ሚሊዮኖች የሚቆጠሩ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ልብ እና አእምሮ ለማሸነፍ። ሁሉም ወሬ እና ፎቶ ኦፕስ ከዜሮ ይዘት ጋር፣ አብይ ወደ ስልጣን መውጣቱን አምሮበታል።...continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/am/adwa-in-reverse/

Lovetarik

Re: አድዋ በተገላቢጦሽ፡ ከህወሓት ደብረፂዮን ጋር አብሮ በመስራት አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን ለነወ-ናዚዎች እባቦች እየመገበ ነው።

Post by Lovetarik » 25 Nov 2021, 12:51

I have, from time to time, glanced over your posts here. It seems to me you dramatize a lot. For example, your alarming posts about a tsunami wiping out the human race turned out to be a farce. And your comments about current (even past) events in Ethiopia is too shallow that can only be attributed to severe lack of understanding of Ethiopian history and politics.

I suggest you refrain from posting half truths and sometimes even outright lies and start a deep soul searching and try to grasp the issues first. Read, learn, educate yourself.

Your post are becoming too immature to be taken seriously.

Just saying

teodroseIII

Re: አድዋ በተገላቢጦሽ፡ ከህወሓት ደብረፂዮን ጋር አብሮ በመስራት አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን ለነወ-ናዚዎች እባቦች እየመገበ ነው።

Post by teodroseIII » 27 Nov 2021, 23:32

How can i say this nicely....hmmmm...here goes, shut the f*ck up you useless habesha n*gga, you are the reason why Ethiopia is suffering. Go bury yourself under the rock you came from and leave the work of saving Ethiopia to people like me who actually have a vision instead of being an alcholic useless bag of bones like you are. I will not respond to you after this, I refuse to throw my pearls before swine like you, which coincidently enough your wife came to the same realization which is why another man is casting his pearls before her. Goobye.
Lovetarik wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:51
I have, from time to time, glanced over your posts here. It seems to me you dramatize a lot. For example, your alarming posts about a tsunami wiping out the human race turned out to be a farce. And your comments about current (even past) events in Ethiopia is too shallow that can only be attributed to severe lack of understanding of Ethiopian history and politics.

I suggest you refrain from posting half truths and sometimes even outright lies and start a deep soul searching and try to grasp the issues first. Read, learn, educate yourself.

Your post are becoming too immature to be taken seriously.

Just saying

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Nov 2021, 01:06

teodroseIII wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:58
ህወሓት ከሄርማን ኮኸን እና ዝቢግኒው ብሬዚንስኪ ህልም አልፈው ተሳክቶላቸዋል። 30 አመት ባልሞላ ጊዜ ውስጥ መላው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ብሄርን መጀመሪያ እንዲያስብ፣ ብሄረሰቡ እንዲቆይ እና የጋራ ሰብአዊነቱን እንዲረሳ አስገድደው ነበር። ኢትዮጵያውያን ከተወለዱበት ጊዜ ጀምሮ እስከ መጨረሻው እስትንፋሳቸው ድረስ በጎሰኞች ተምረዋል። እንደ ጃዋር መሀመድ ያሉ ደካሞች እና ብርሃኑ ነጋ በመላ ሀገሪቱ ግጭት ለመፍጠር በመንግስት ኤጀንሲዎች፣ መንግሥታዊ ያልሆኑ ድርጅቶች እና ኮርፖሬሽኖች ክፍያ እየተከፈላቸው ነበር። ብሄር ተኮር መደራጀትን የተቃወሙ እና ከግለሰብ ከንቱነት በላይ ብሄራዊ ማንነትን ለማስጠበቅ የታገሉት በህወሓት መንግስት ታስረዋል፣ ተሰቃይተዋል ወይም ተገድለዋል።

ከኢዲ አሚን አስፈሪነት ጋር የሚመሳሰለው የ27 አመት አረመኔያዊ ስርዓት ወያኔ ወደ ባህር ተወርውሯል ምክንያቱም ያው ግሎባሊስት ኦሊጋርቾች ቀሪውን "አፍሪካ" ያደሟቸው ኢትዮጵያውያን በጦርነቱ ላይ እንዳደረጉት ቅድመ አያቶቻቸው ጉዳዩን በእጃቸው እንዳይወስዱ ለውጡ አስፈላጊ መሆኑን ስለተገነዘቡ ነው። የአድዋ. አብይ አህመድ ኢትዮጵያን ወደ አዲስ የአንድነት እና የብልጽግና ዘመን ለማድረስ ቃል በገቡት መሰረት መጠኑ ያልታወቀ ደረጃ ላይ ደርሷል። እሱ በኦባማ የተጠናቀቀውን የጨዋታ መጽሐፍ ተጠቅሟል በአስር ሚሊዮኖች የሚቆጠሩ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ልብ እና አእምሮ ለማሸነፍ። ሁሉም ወሬ እና ፎቶ ኦፕስ ከዜሮ ይዘት ጋር፣ አብይ ወደ ስልጣን መውጣቱን አምሮበታል።...continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/am/adwa-in-reverse/
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
(New Living Translation)
For everything there is a season,
A time for every activity under heaven.
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace.
We have to take life as it is. Juntas are raping Amhara women. Now it is time to wage war against the barbarians to restore civilization.