Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Roman

Overlooking Abiy Ahmed's Incompetency: Somali Liyu Police's War On Oromos

Post by Roman » 24 Nov 2021, 23:08

People seem to forget that thousands of Oromos have been butchered and millions displaced by Abdi Mohamoud Omar while Abiy Ahmed was deputy president of Oromia and he did absolutely nothing. There were hundreds of thousands of Oromia special forces available at his disposal but yet they watched as our people were attacked by this wicked Ogaden hyena. What's happening to our Amharas and Afaris today is what happened to Oromos in 2017 and it's time we became honest with this man's incompetency.

Lemma Megersa and Abiy Ahmed could have ordered 50,000 Oromia Special Forces to invade Jigjiga and remove this madman after he broke the first peace deal but they just watched and let 1 million people get displaced. Lemma Megersa and Abiy Ahmed couldn't even stand up for their own people and many people including I overlooked this event in 2017-2018.

The Liyu police of Somali region invaded Oromo towns and slaughtered thousands for a year yet these spineless OPDOs were doing nothing. Instead they were too busy pretending nothing is happening just as they're doing it now. What I learned from the Oromo-Somali conflict in 2017 is that Lemma Megersa is an absolute coward and Abiy Ahmed is a spineless lackey of his but I didn't expect this cowardice from him because it was Lemma who was the president.

This man needs to be removed - He has no guts to stand for his people or his nation.

Link to the article on the brutal slaughter of Oromos by the Ogaden hyenas.

https://www.opride.com/2018/08/14/liyu- ... to-oromia/