Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 28504
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Revelations » 24 Nov 2021, 14:57



Abere
Member
Posts: 3643
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Abere » 24 Nov 2021, 15:13

When I see these old doddering dying guys ( dominated by Ferenji) sitting from the comfort of their house yet be the cause of death of million illiterates young Tigre girls and boys, it is very upsetting. These are people whose days are counted, in stead of focusing their heavenly life and doing good for humanity, they are adding fuel to the fire. A fire that is consuming and cutting the lives of many youth short. These are tools of some evil forces that don't care about children being drug abused and sent into war fronts.

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 28504
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Revelations » 24 Nov 2021, 15:21

Evil can work through old and young. You will see the young who are also working for the UN, advice the PM participating in this plot against the nation.
Abere wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:13
When I see these old doddering dying guys ( dominated by Ferenji) sitting from the comfort of their house yet be the cause of death of million illiterates young Tigre girls and boys, it is very upsetting. These are people whose days are counted, in stead of focusing their heavenly life and doing good for humanity, they are adding fuel to the fire. A fire that is consuming and cutting the lives of many youth short. These are tools of some evil forces that don't care about children being drug abused and sent into war fronts.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 4546
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2021, 15:27

Has anyone noticed how fugly the weyane vermin gebrekrstos is.
He looks like the real life grinch. The guy is an idiot who thinks he's fooling everyone with his lies. Little does he know they're only using him. You can see how they try to patronize him and how low they think of his intellectual capability by the way they formulated their questions.



TGAA
Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by TGAA » 24 Nov 2021, 16:42

Revelations wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:09
Elani the the pretentious apolitical getting down and dirty conspiring to overthrown the democratically elected government with her old bodies...


ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7556
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Nov 2021, 16:56

Think about this, the so called foreign bloodline from dangerous region Wellega, Prof Ephrem has so much contempt for Ethiopia did not even bother to invite true sons and daughters of Ethiopia that represents every region. He invited the top echellon Terrorist Tplf Berhane G/kiristos and Olf representative. This is exactly what happened in 1991, Cohen invited Eplf, Tplf, Olf and Onlf at the talk excluding those that represented Ethiopia. We know what happened. This is what l say, there has to be a party called Ethiopia Liberation front that Ethiopia can be represented every where and on every issue. Not ethnic dominated party such as Prosperity party. As a proud Oromo, unfortunately the issue is Oromo as the weakest link that is giving empowerment to Tplf and affecting Ethiopia. Oromos are endoctrinated against their own nation. For the benefit of foreign enrichment, Ethiopia has to bleed (blood sacrifice). Note G/kirstos, Adanom, etc Tplfites since they are Eritreans they are not concerned for Tigray or Ethiopia. There is a reason why they are leading Ethiopia, unaffected by the plight of Tigrayans, nor Ethiopians. Consider more Ethiopian blood spilling for these illuminatis
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 24 Nov 2021, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.


ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7556
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Nov 2021, 17:34

You can tell the whole point of this discussiin is between Prof Ephreim and the inarticulate G/Giristos how to destroy Ethiopia. The very fact that he did not invite thise representing Ethiopians from every region shows he is not interested in Ethiopia. He said Ethpuans need to talk to eachother, forgiveness, etc. Just laughable. He is trying to tell the Westerners, him, Tplf and Olf, the ethnic fanatics who conspire against the interest of the Nation itself are the only ones who like to talk to eachother and trying to bring peace. Tplf and Olf does not represent Ethiopia! What he means is Ethiopians the 1% must be targeted because they are educated, this is warning against the 1% he talks about the elite isnt he educated and elite?

Dawi
Member
Posts: 4176
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Dawi » 24 Nov 2021, 18:58

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:27
Has anyone noticed how fugly the weyane vermin gebrekrstos is.
He looks like the real life grinch. The guy is an idiot who thinks he's fooling everyone with his lies. Little does he know they're only using him. You can see how they try to patronize him and how low they think of his intellectual capability by the way they formulated their questions.
Gebrekristos talked about how much Tigrai made sacrifices to "decentralize" the nation in the past; that maybe his wish but, the whole truth is power was centralized under TPLF/EPRDF all along. The worst we can say of what Abiy did is, he centralized the government under OPDO/EPRDF or p2 at most; therefore, one can say, no difference with TPLF except power shifted from one ethnic dominance to the other.

Off course, most Ethiopians hope Abiy's government shall end up an all inclusive one.

Gebre didn't mention TPLF contention with Amhara before they came to power in 1991 and the fact that they robbed Amhara land before they formed the so called "federation". Fortunately for Amhara, todays TPLF started War helped them recapture all of the stolen land at the get go; that gives them additional motivational factor to win and take this war to the end.

For TPLF & the "9 groups opposition" he talked about the final end is likely their demise.

What is funny in that video is Ambassador Yamamoto's question of AA "evacuation"? Is the dude that much out of touch! I guess just like the other diplomats; :P What a shame! Gebre finally blamed Isaias for everything by giving him all the credit of the war; only a fool accepts such a narrative at this juncture. His & most Tigrean elite wish & attachments to "Genocide" is appalling. The UN documentation shows a different story. He talked about how TDF threw their dead in Tekeze river to justify "Genocide"! Really? Who is going to buy that is the question? No one.

Cheers!
Last edited by Dawi on 24 Nov 2021, 19:23, edited 3 times in total.

Abe Abraham
Senior Member
Posts: 10693
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Nov 2021, 19:17

Dawi wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 18:58
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:27
Has anyone noticed how fugly the weyane vermin gebrekrstos is.
He looks like the real life grinch. The guy is an idiot who thinks he's fooling everyone with his lies. Little does he know they're only using him. You can see how they try to patronize him and how low they think of his intellectual capability by the way they formulated their questions.
Gebrekristos talked about how much Tigrai made sacrifices to "decentralize" the nation in the past; that maybe his wish but, the whole truth is power was centralized under TPLF/EPRDF all along. The worst we can say of what Abiy did is, he centralized the government under OPDO/EPRDF or p2 at most; therefore, one can say, no difference with TPLF except power shifted from one ethnic dominance to the other.

Off course, most Ethiopians hope Abiy's government shall end up an all inclusive one.

Gebre didn't mention TPLF contention with Amhara before they came to power in 1991 and the fact that they robbed Amhara land before they formed the so called "federation". Fortunately for Amhara, todays TPLF started War helped them recapture all of the stolen land at the get go; that gives them additional motivational factor to win and take this war to the end.

For TPLF & the "9 groups opposition" he talked about the final end is likely their demise.

Cheers!
There have been elections which resulted in a government led by PMAA where Amharas,Oromos,Tigrés and others are represented.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 4176
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Dawi » 24 Nov 2021, 19:40

Abe Abraham wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 19:17
Gebrekristos talked about how much Tigrai made sacrifices to "decentralize" the nation in the past; that maybe his wish but, the whole truth is power was centralized under TPLF/EPRDF all along. The worst we can say of what Abiy did is, he centralized the government under OPDO/EPRDF or p2 at most; therefore, one can say, no difference with TPLF except power shifted from one ethnic dominance to the other.

Off course, most Ethiopians hope Abiy's government shall end up an all inclusive one.

Gebre didn't mention TPLF contention with Amhara before they came to power in 1991 and the fact that they robbed Amhara land before they formed the so called "federation". Fortunately for Amhara, todays TPLF started War helped them recapture all of the stolen land at the get go; that gives them additional motivational factor to win and take this war to the end.

For TPLF & the "9 groups opposition" he talked about the final end is likely their demise.

What is funny in that video is Ambassador Yamamoto's question of AA "evacuation"? Is the dude that much out of touch! I guess just like the other diplomats; :P What a shame! Gebre finally blamed Isaias for everything by giving him all the credit of the war; only a fool accepts such a narrative at this juncture. His & most Tigrean elite wish & attachments to "Genocide" is appalling. The UN documentation shows a different story. He talked about how TDF threw their dead in Tekeze river to justify "Genocide"! Really? Who is going to buy that is the question? No one.

Cheers!
There have been elections which resulted in a government led by PMAA where Amharas,Oromos,Tigrés and others are represented.

Abe,

I agree that the election was a step in the right direction; further more, I think Abiy's move to the front line as a leader shall help create more consensus & acknowledgment among Ethiopians of him being an all inclusive leader of the elected government. I believe, the final end of this war shall make Ethiopians more united than ever.





Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 21422
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: The bandas of Ethiopia and their white masters met this weekend to plot against the nation [Full Video]

Post by Horus » 25 Nov 2021, 00:17

It is truly depressing to listen to these senile and stupid group of oldies. Imagine this is a conference that took place only 2 days ago and compare it to what is exactly taking place in Ethiopia and how TPLF is being massacred on the battle field. This is I have always maintained that these banda bandits are both pathological, mentally sick and intellectually stupid. Only a certified psychotic can make stuff like these dead heads. And, I am sure none these people will ever touch the Ethiopian soil. It is truly, truly amazing.


Post Reply