Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
quindibu

Re: The two possible scenarios that could soon be unfolding in the coming days

Post by quindibu » 06 Dec 2021, 15:14

Eripoblikan wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2021, 11:50
Yeah, I think he likes Abiy but he tries to detach his emotions from his analysis. That's the opposite of what cadres do.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shameless retard! Who did say this just a few days ago, Mr. Adwa??👇

Eripoblikan wrote: ↑
27 Nov 2021, 13:14
Debresina, which is in TPLF hands, is 189km from Addis and 59km from Debrebirhan. Abiy should have gone to the North Shewa front. Instead he chose the Afar front which has already proved to be very tough for the TPLF.

Pethaps he has sensed the capital can fall easily and is preparing to flee like Mengistu.

Oh cadres! All they are good for is lies and manipulation!

info

Re: The two possible scenarios that could soon be unfolding in the coming days

Post by info » 11 Dec 2021, 14:32

Getachew Reda today posted very friendly words directed at the Amhara people. I have never heard such warm and friendly words towards the Amhara people from any TPLF official ever. This is very unusual. He added a crucial statement that may help us understand why a TPLF official is showering Amharas with such unusual praise. He said that he got all this warm and friendly words from TDF fighters. I think this is the key phrase to unlock what's behind TPLF's unusual behaviour and why Getachew is posting such unusual message.

In a normal situation this statement would be welcomed as a step in the right direction to heal the wounds between the two peoples but when we consider what is happening currently at the front lines, Getachew Reda's words seem to be more of a plea to the Amhara people on behalf of the encircled TDF fighters in Amhara region.

TPLF seem now to realize that TDF fighters can't fight their way out of Amhara region since both the Lalibela and Woldiya roads are now blocked and the only way out for TDF fighters is to disperse themselves into the rural areas of Amhara region and hope that the locals won't kill or hand them over to ENDF. This is a plea to Amhara people to spare TDF fighters on their way to Tigray. It is unlikely though the locals would listen to this plea after TDF was killing and raping innocent Amharas and looting and destroying Amhara property for the last few months.

Getachew's plea also seem to signal the end of TDF as a fighting unit in Amhara region. My hope is that most of the encircled TDF fighters would surrender and spare their lives. We have already seen more than enough horrific pictures of dead bodies in different battle fields. I hope this won't repeat again.

May God spare the lives of the innocent and the civilians!