Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Antony Blinken has got the blood of Ethiopian youth on his hands

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Nov 2021, 15:42

Through his desparate attempt to rescue the ragtag entity he and co. are extending the duration of the plight of the Ethiopian youth. Instead of telling the junta to stop for once and for all and deliver the criminals among itself, Blinken and his government opted to side with the criminal clique and thereby extend the misery of the Ethiopian youth that are forced to die for a war which lacked any recognizeable cause.

Here is a sample of what will be a case against the Blinken and co.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Antony Blinken has got the blood of Ethiopian youth on his hands

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Nov 2021, 16:05

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 15:42
Through his desparate attempt to rescue the ragtag entity he and co. are extending the duration of the plight of the Ethiopian youth. Instead of telling the junta to stop for once and for all and deliver the criminals among itself, Blinken and his government opted to side with the criminal clique and thereby extend the misery of the Ethiopian youth that are forced to die for a war which lacked any recognizeable cause.

True!

Susan Rice, on the other hand, takes daily baths on Ethiopian & Eritrean blood. Has done so now, for more than 2 decades. :evil:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Nov 2021, 16:58

We made ourselves their tools, we brought up on ourselves this calamity, it is painful, if you take your time and think about it for a while and consider about how it reached this point.

They send their own children to the best schools, so that these could change their future by means of knowledge. At the same time they permanently create homeworks for us that will keep us in a perpetual misery.

I get emotional remembering the days I stood in front of their doors (offices) to beg for their help, I was so stupid. Yes, I should protest against my own dictator but not by asking for the more evil entity to come to my rescue and safe me from my own "dictator".

When will it be enough is enough for us? That is the day of a true Healing for us.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 17 Nov 2021, 17:06

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 15:42

I am sorry but no foreign country should involve on this scale on other country. For the life of me, why not get rid of Americans and their embassies from Ethiopia? Why not? Because we are cowards, greedy, Aid addicted and amazingly lazy. the Truth. You can not build a nation like this. What we can't learn one or two things from Eritrea? Self respect is the word at any costs. So, if the white man is doing all evil thing in Ethiopia, because we let him and we gave him our permission. Do you think he can to Eritrea and do the same thing? Hell NO!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Nov 2021, 14:45

We say what we say with reason, here is one more testimony to the "accusation".

If peace has to prevail around the world, then there must be accountability for everybody in the mix.

Do we need peace, if yes then don't waste any more time before demanding accountability.