Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

I see the down fall of Isaias and Eritrea becoming with out government!

Post by Axumezana » 09 Nov 2021, 21:03

The main losers of the ongoing war are the Amhara elities, Isaias Afeworki and the PP members .

- Amhara will be for some time embroiled with internal fighting by war lord's from the various regions of the Amhara state.

- Isaias will be removed from power and Eritrea will be unstable and without government for some time until a new government from the diaspora is established

- The main PP leaders will face justice and I expect all low label PP members to be banned from political activities.

Blueshift

Re: I see the down fall of Isaias and Eritrea becoming with out government!

Post by Blueshift » 09 Nov 2021, 22:38

Agame Zana,

Ethiopians hate your guts. How are going to call yourself the winner. They won't accept you. They were going to erase you out of this planet. That really is cruel and a lot of hate . :twisted: :lol: You think this is the year 1991 ? You think TPLF will be accepted as emancipator ? What are you smoking, Boy ? You are caught in catch 22. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. You really are in lala land. Is it Axum land. The land of the lost arc :lol: :lol:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 Nov 2021, 22:57

Did you hear what the residents of Dessie saying? What about Tariku Gina? What about Adangu Camera, Youni ማኛ.....so on! Ethiopians will drag you alive from Addis Ababa very soon!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 10 Nov 2021, 01:11

Listen idiot,

Addis is not Dessie or Compolcha. Addis hosts 5 million Tigrayan haters. That is not good for you. For you Tigrayanss, it is

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 16 May 2022, 23:50

Axumezana wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 21:03
The main losers of the ongoing war are the Amhara elities, Isaias Afeworki and the PP members .

- Amhara will be for some time embroiled with internal fighting by war lord's from the various regions of the Amhara state.

- Isaias will be removed from power and Eritrea will be unstable and without government for some time until a new government from the diaspora is established

- The main PP leaders will face justice and I expect all low label PP members to be banned from political activities.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 23 May 2022, 21:15

Axumezana wrote:
16 May 2022, 23:50
Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jun 2022, 03:21

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 16 Jul 2022, 15:04

Axumezana wrote: