Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 01:28

One must not imagine or wish some necessary or desirable quality in our national leader at a time of this historical importance. Here he is in black and white. A nation is defended by only and only its people! A leader simply needs to be the symbol of their collective spirit and national character as a people! Abiy is entering that space where it was entered by King Menelik II more than a century ago!

Last edited by Horus on 09 Nov 2021, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8253
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Nov 2021, 01:38

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 09 Nov 2021, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 01:47

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:38
Abiy is no where near emperor menelik! Emperor minelik didnt sell himself to the devil like abiy
Dude - some times you amaze me! If it was not for Abiy the tribal idiots of EPRDF would have completely destroyed Ethiopia as we know her. History will prove you wrong. Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 8253
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Nov 2021, 02:08

Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47
Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:38
Abiy is no where near emperor menelik! Emperor minelik didnt sell himself to the devil like abiy
Correct we have minor disagreements on this topic

During the 2016-2018 uprising against Weyane. The three prominent individuals that were on the path of becoming Prime Minister were

Abiy Ahmed
Demeke Mekonnen
Lemma Mergersa

- Demeke Mekonen was to humble shy and didnt seek attention, basically incompetent
- Lemma Mergersa was to humble and shy and was more appealing for Oromias Federalists he may have become like Abiy if given advice from Isaias Afwerki
- Abiy Ahmed was charismatic and believed he was divinly appointed to take the position.

Both Demeke and Megersa would more likely lose to Jawar, Jawar was sneaky and was seeking to take over Ethiopia in 2020 through demonization of amhara people, Jawar led many Mencha Parades commanding Slaughtering of non Oromos most of the time. Demeke is to soft, Lemma is to soft. Abiy Ahmed although soft was more wise and was able to survive.

Now we must fight and outwise TPLF completly destroy their invasions and attempts of colonialism in North Shewa South Wollo, North Wollo.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 02:37

Noble Amara,
Demeke is a nice guy but very slow and unintelligent. But I am sure he is loyal to Ethiopia. Lemma is totally different from Abiy. Lema forces himself to talk about Ethiopia. He could have never risen to be a totally patriotic passionate Ethiopia. Please, please forget that demagogue, balloon Jawar. Look, Jawar did not even have the personality and maturity to be a minister or sort. He is a youth organizer, period. On other had Abiy is not even fit to be an ethnic leader, He doesn't even know how speak as a tribal leader. His most comfortable when is Ethiopian than an Oromo. And, he is very intelligent and fast learner. Look how he has influenced Adanech Abebe and Shimels Abdisa (now they talk of Ethiopia almost naturally). Now he is free to include hard core passionate Ethiopians and if he stays in power for the next 5 years, be assured he will eradicate the ethnic system.
Last edited by Horus on 09 Nov 2021, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+
Posts: 5507
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Nov 2021, 03:19

you ugly agame, you insult the people who see you as their own brother and live with you by your own claim for thousands of years.
you agame are untouchable.
I and Horus insult each other from time to time, cos he is not different from Kenyan or Ugandan to me, the same thing I to him, but if he was from the same country, my soul wouldn't help me to insult him with an ethnic-based insult as you Yabalo did.
We Eritreans insult each other every day here but not by his/her ethnicity. shame on you.
those people you insult here were dead in mass to save your behind in 1998-2000, if not for them we would be buried you alive long time ago, this problem we see right now was b/c of that, we didn't bury you you, you Agame.
yaballo wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 02:57
Really fugicho-qochicho-listiricho?

To begin with, you yourself & your fuga tribe won'y be accepted as "real Ethiopians" by the real founders of the Abyssinian empire - aka the TEGARUS/AGAZIANS. To them, you & your gudeela-fuga tribe are simply conjure-up an image of BARIAS/SLAVES. :shock:

Anyway, do try to define the phrase you so casually used [Ethiopian character] & let others determine if they also share it.

For example, lets see if our Somali cousins will agree with your definition.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 03:21

yaballo wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 02:57
Really fugicho-qochicho-listiricho?

To begin with, you & your fuga tribe won't be accepted as "real Ethiopians" by the real founders of the Abyssinian empire - aka the TEGARUS/AGAZIANS. To them, the notion of you & your gudeela-fuga tribe simply conjures-up an image of BARIAS/SLAVES. :shock:

Anyway, do try to define the phrase you so casually used [Ethiopian character] & let others determine if they also share it.

For example, lets see if our Somali cousins will agree with your definition.



SONG: Aar Maanta - Maanta




SONG: “Uur Hooyo” [classic Somali] - A rendition by Aaron iyo Henry [USA] .. WOW 8)



SONG: Tii Dhaadashiyo Qurux - Aaron [USA] .. WOW! 8)



SONG: Hees: Uur Hooyo|| Tubeec|| Balwo Lyrics [THE ORIGINAL]


ቆሻሻ የትግሬ ባንዳ!

gearhead
Member+
Posts: 5351
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by gearhead » 09 Nov 2021, 03:36

what is this event? roadmap thieves having the ''last super'' with their messiah? abiy's reassurances ring hallow, but still, they have to take him in by faith. ለነገሩማ ምን ምርጫስ አላቸው?😭😭😭😭

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 04:01

Oh gearhead ... here we go again?

I am sure your familiarity with term 'cognition' is not beyond the dictionary! All of those images, pictures, and visions you think and hold to be true are nothing but mirage and cloud. You can't even predict what will happen to you tomorrow leave alone the events of Ethiopia 10 000 miles away. Yet, you have the audacity to talk about cognition! No you know nothing about cognition, you are one unconscious, unreflective driftr of fantasy and dreams. You must demand more from you brain, demand reality based videos at least to be a better thinker than voodoo minded Tigray bandas who live inside their own illusion. On what justifiable data and observation did you base your vacuous assertions? That is called cognitive malpractice! Duh!

gearhead
Member+
Posts: 5351
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by gearhead » 09 Nov 2021, 05:30

መሀረብ ፎጣ ነውብሎ ግግግግም ያለን ሱቅ በደረቴ መስታወት ከመዝጋት በቀር ተከራክሮ ከአውቆ አበድነቱ ያዳነ አዲስ አበቤ ስላላየሁ እኔም አልሞክርም!!

በ superfluous verbosity የሚምታቱ በሸሻዎችን ለመጠበቅ ሲባል ግን ይሄ አደገኛ ባህል በህግም ሆነ በቃሪያ ጥፊ ወደ ሱቁ ይመለሳል!! እስከዛው የዛሬ ሳምንት ኮምቦልቻ የገባው ዱቄት እዛው ተኝቷል ብለህ ብቻህን በቃላት ስከር!!በቅርቡ አፍንጫህ ይገባል: የወጋችኋቸውንም ታያችኋላችሁ!!

words are for birds!!

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 11:47

gearhead wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 05:30
መሀረብ ፎጣ ነውብሎ ግግግግም ያለን ሱቅ በደረቴ መስታወት ከመዝጋት በቀር ተከራክሮ ከአውቆ አበድነቱ ያዳነ አዲስ አበቤ ስላላየሁ እኔም አልሞክርም!!

በ superfluous verbosity የሚምታቱ በሸሻዎችን ለመጠበቅ ሲባል ግን ይሄ አደገኛ ባህል በህግም ሆነ በቃሪያ ጥፊ ወደ ሱቁ ይመለሳል!! እስከዛው የዛሬ ሳምንት ኮምቦልቻ የገባው ዱቄት እዛው ተኝቷል ብለህ ብቻህን በቃላት ስከር!!በቅርቡ አፍንጫህ ይገባል: የወጋችኋቸውንም ታያችኋላችሁ!!

words are for birds!!
ያንጎልህ ውስጥ ያዘልከው ምስል የማመን መብትህ የተጠበቀ ነው! አልቦ ነገር መና ቀፎ ህዋ ወ ገዋ ስለሆነ :lol: :lol: :lol:


Educator
Member
Posts: 911
Joined: 03 Jun 2021, 00:14

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Educator » 09 Nov 2021, 14:35

Duh, GERD was started by Meles and Woyane. They built you 60-70% of it. Choose your examples of proofs wisely.
Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47

.Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.

Selam/
Member+
Posts: 6243
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Selam/ » 09 Nov 2021, 14:58

Kichamam mujahideen - And you orbitless and spineless woyane rodents are bargaining to sell it to Egypt. Aren’t you? You inherently hate Ethiopia but never stop to pretend to be one. KIFFU!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:35
Duh, GERD was started by Meles and Woyane. They built you 60-70% of it. Choose your examples of proofs wisely.
Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47

.Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 15:27

16 በተመድ ተሸፍነው ኢትዮጵያን የሚወጉት የትግሬ ባንዳዎች ተለቅመው ታሰሩ !

Educator
Member
Posts: 911
Joined: 03 Jun 2021, 00:14

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Educator » 09 Nov 2021, 16:46

Dr. Angasa Ibrahim,

How long was your PHD program in insult-ology?
Selam/ wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:58
Kichamam mujahideen - And you orbitless and spineless woyane rodents are bargaining to sell it to Egypt. Aren’t you? You inherently hate Ethiopia but never stop to pretend to be one. KIFFU!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:35
Duh, GERD was started by Meles and Woyane. They built you 60-70% of it. Choose your examples of proofs wisely.
Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47

.Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.


Selam/
Member+
Posts: 6243
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Selam/ » 09 Nov 2021, 19:46

27+3 years!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 16:46
Dr. Angasa Ibrahim,

How long was your PHD program in insult-ology?
Selam/ wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:58
Kichamam mujahideen - And you orbitless and spineless woyane rodents are bargaining to sell it to Egypt. Aren’t you? You inherently hate Ethiopia but never stop to pretend to be one. KIFFU!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:35
Duh, GERD was started by Meles and Woyane. They built you 60-70% of it. Choose your examples of proofs wisely.
Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47

.Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.

Educator
Member
Posts: 911
Joined: 03 Jun 2021, 00:14

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Educator » 09 Nov 2021, 19:55

Omg, you can form a response without an insult. What a surprise.
Selam/ wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 19:46
27+3 years!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 16:46
Dr. Angasa Ibrahim,

How long was your PHD program in insult-ology?
Selam/ wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:58
Kichamam mujahideen - And you orbitless and spineless woyane rodents are bargaining to sell it to Egypt. Aren’t you? You inherently hate Ethiopia but never stop to pretend to be one. KIFFU!
Educator wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 14:35
Duh, GERD was started by Meles and Woyane. They built you 60-70% of it. Choose your examples of proofs wisely.
Horus wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 01:47

.Remeber, Haile Selassie couldn't stand against America and Egypt to build the GERD after millions was spent on planning it! You don't have to like Abiy, but history will force you to accept what he is doing right now.

Horus
Senior Member+
Posts: 23197
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed - A Leader of Ethiopia Who Has Risen To The Full Measure of the Ethiopian Character !!

Post by Horus » 09 Nov 2021, 23:37

The designers of the anti-Ethiopian Information and psychological warfare are truly stupid. They copied a strategy that might have worked in situation X without ever contemplating its unintended consequences. So the buffoon Getachew bragged about marching on Addis Abeba and the hired white media covered the air waves with baseless stories of a collapsing Ethiopia!

Guess what Abiy did!!! Contrary to habitually expected defensive response Abiy made the classic Martial Art tactic of moving the momentum of the attacking force - that is he simply declared National state emergency and asked the nation to hunt down the terrorists in every kebele, town city and street. As we speak from Jigjiga to Kobo that what the 120 million are doing.

The global colonial mercenary media hoped to effect a quick regime change driven by information warfare and failed badly. And, following the devastating and trend setting victory of Ethiopia Eritrean American is Virginia, things are quickly changing pulling the rug under the terrorists feet. There is America wide movement to cancel CNN accounts.

It is these 2 major moves by the Ethiopian people that forcing the mercenary media to retreat!

It will be the same with America and all others including the drug driven pathological TPLF terrorists.

Post Reply