Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Al Arabia News, whose channel is it?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Nov 2021, 06:29

It wrote the following:
US forms task force to help diplomats, citizens evacuate Ethiopia after warning
and appeared to cite its source of information by adding the following as a link:
safe evacuation of American diplomats and citizens
from Ethiopia as .... I clicked on the link but then landed on a page that says
US Embassy in Addis Ababa tells its citizens to leave Ethiopia as soon as possible
I kept reading further, to come to the source of information and here found 2 more links
The US Embassy in Addis Ababa Friday called on all American citizens to leave Ethiopia “as soon as possible,” in a statement posted on the embassy’s website.

The security environment in Ethiopia is very fluid. We advise US citizens who are in Ethiopia to leave the country as soon as possible,” the statement read.
The first link "leave ethiopia" led me to a page which reads
Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed says he will bury his foes ‘with our blood’
and the sencond link "the security environment in ethiopia is very fluid" led me to a page which says
US threatens sanctions over crisis in Ethiopia’s Tigray

Then I said AlArabia is a collection of idiots, wasting my time.

I can't see anything similar on the embassy's website, on a first glance, I didn't search the whole website of American Emabassy in Addis Ababa.
https://et.usembassy.gov/

Idiots remain always idiot.

Here the link, in case you may think I am making it up.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/worl ... s-possible

World is full of idiots, that is why we can't make any progress to wards a better tomorrow.

kerenite

Re: Al Arabia News, whose channel is it?

Post by kerenite » 06 Nov 2021, 13:46

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 06:29
It wrote the following:
US forms task force to help diplomats, citizens evacuate Ethiopia after warning
and appeared to cite its source of information by adding the following as a link:
safe evacuation of American diplomats and citizens
from Ethiopia as .... I clicked on the link but then landed on a page that says
US Embassy in Addis Ababa tells its citizens to leave Ethiopia as soon as possible
I kept reading further, to come to the source of information and here found 2 more links
The US Embassy in Addis Ababa Friday called on all American citizens to leave Ethiopia “as soon as possible,” in a statement posted on the embassy’s website.

The security environment in Ethiopia is very fluid. We advise US citizens who are in Ethiopia to leave the country as soon as possible,” the statement read.
The first link "leave ethiopia" led me to a page which reads
Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed says he will bury his foes ‘with our blood’
and the sencond link "the security environment in ethiopia is very fluid" led me to a page which says
US threatens sanctions over crisis in Ethiopia’s Tigray

Then I said AlArabia is a collection of idiots, wasting my time.

I can't see anything similar on the embassy's website, on a first glance, I didn't search the whole website of American Emabassy in Addis Ababa.
https://et.usembassy.gov/

Idiots remain always idiot.

Here the link, in case you may think I am making it up.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/worl ... s-possible

World is full of idiots, that is why we can't make any progress to wards a better tomorrow.
The channel AL ARABIA along with its sister channels such as MBC and ROTANA belong to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Of course they are not free media outlets rather they promote the policy of the backward and corrupt monarchies of the saudi kings.

Such medias were launched few years ago by saudi arabia to compete the Qatar ALJAZEERA channel and which they are still at odds with. But they failed miserably, aljazeera turned out to be triumphant. It has 45 million viewers world-wide on daily basis and it stands in a third position after CNN and BBC currently.