Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

CIA Trying In Vain To Break The Ethiopian Spirit With Information Psychological Warfare

Post by Horus » 04 Nov 2021, 14:39

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK ETHIOPIAN COURAGE WITH FAKE SOCIAL MEDIA. TRUTH IS TESTED BY BATTLE ON THE GROUND!

gagi

Re: CIA Trying In Vain To Break The Ethiopian Spirit With Information Psychological Warfare

Post by gagi » 04 Nov 2021, 15:44

In fact this concerted disinformation campaign is having the reverse effect. Ethiopians are coming even closer and more determined to crush, and crush fast, the already crumbling criminal cartel!

Ethiopia is not Jaricho!

The terrorists are on the run! But there is no where to run; just be swallowed in the land of the most kind and innocent Ethiopians, Wello.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: CIA Trying In Vain To Break The Ethiopian Spirit With Information Psychological Warfare

Post by Horus » 04 Nov 2021, 16:31

gagi

You just took a word out my mind. I was thinking exactly just that - not only the ever more & more unity of Ethiopians of every hue and color but the more the liberal imperial pressure on Ethiopia, more and more Tigrays are falling into danger.

If America, EU, & UN don't shut down the fake information war on Ethiopia, the lives of too many Tigrays will be in serous danger. The level of anti-Tigray feeling and anger is hitting the roof for the simple reason that Tigray banda has now become the mortal enemy of Ethiopia. So, we hope some intelligent being advises the racist western information warriors& their water carriers at UN and else where .

ETHIOPIA WILL NOT GO AWAY! ETHIOPIA IS INVICTUS! ETHIOPIA WILL NOT KNEEL, NOT BOW DOWN !! AMERICA IS INSTIGATING MASS VIOLENCE AGAINST TIGRAYS !! I HOPE I AM WRONG !!! THE WEST IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR ARMING AND ENCOURAGING THE ETHIOPIAN CANCER AND THE ENSUING CONSEQUENCES!!!