Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Revelation of Masonry (Illuminati): Top 33 Deeply Held Secrets of Satanic Cults Who Are Preparing to Eliminate Our F

Post by teodroseIII » 02 Nov 2021, 18:23

Given that over 20,000 Masonic affiliated “dignitaries” ranging from heads of states, media personalities, Hollywood debased and their lackeys they have bought out with their money over the years are currently in Glasgow, Scotland ready to run to a secret WWII bunker the minute a DARPA manufactured tsunami wipes out the west coast of America and devastates coastal areas around the world, it is time to lift the gown and reveal the true faces of these Luciferian monsters who are sucking our planet dry and bleeding humanity.

Below are the top 33 deeply held secrets of Masonic societies (they go by other names like the Illuminated, Freemasons, Boule, Luciferians and Satanists) that have been protected by a pledge each member takes that comes with the threat of bodily harm (hand losing her [ deleted ] and tongue cleaveth to the roof of the mouth) or even death if they ever reveal utter a word to the “unaffiliated”. I only know about these secrets because I pledged a fraternity at George Mason University. One day, a fraternity member who happened to be a Mason confused my statement about the college I was attending and believed I was a Mason. He gave me an inch, I unraveled most of their secrets over the past 20 years....continued....

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/revelation-of- ... d-secrets/

Watch the video I did on this topic